Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mock (PFF) Penei version
Penei version.  

Though they are fun to play with, I try not to do trades, but the one I did seemed harmless enough.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not real sold on Moore for some reason but I love the other four of the first five picks, especially Palmer.

Nice work!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not real sold on Moore for some reason but I love the other four of the first five picks, especially Palmer.

Nice work!

Elijah Moore is like Randle Cobb, but a half inch shorter and a little bit lighter. He is also a half inch shorter and 7 lbs lighter than Tyreek Hill.

You like Schwartz in the 4th round or later right? Moore has better hands, runs better routes, has great acceleration, speed, and change of direction, and better production than Schwartz against the same SEC defenses. He can be used in all the same ways as Schwartz and more.

He has two question marks. Size. Which isn’t prototypical, but similar to Cobb or Hill. And he hasn’t proven he can work as an outside receiver.

If Taylor is the offensive guru he was hired to be, he should be able to use this guy as well as Lane Kiffin.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 05:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Elijah Moore is like Randle Cobb, but a half inch shorter and a little bit lighter. He is also a half inch shorter and 7 lbs lighter than Tyreek Hill.

You like Schwartz in the 4th round or later right?  Moore has better hands, runs better routes, has great acceleration, speed, and change of direction, and better production than Schwartz against the same SEC defenses. He can be used in all the same ways as Schwartz and more.

He has two question marks. Size. Which isn’t prototypical, but similar to Cobb or Hill. And he hasn’t proven he can work as an outside receiver.  

If Taylor is the offensive guru he was hired to be, he should be able to use this guy as well as Lane Kiffin.

I'm sold!  

I guess I just keep forgetting that Burrow can light up the world if we give him the weapons to do so.   

I also keep forgetting that we have free agency and we'll (hopefully) be players in that pool.  We also need to see what we do with our own free agents because cornerback could be a pressing need.
Reply/Quote
Elijah Moore's forty time is 4.35, which is the biggest selling point for me. I know some folks may look at him and see...Peter Warrick. But he is much, much faster.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Moore was pretty damn good last year, He's definitely a guy I would want if we go O-line in round 1
Reply/Quote