Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mocks From Steelers and Ravens Fans?
Can we get a few mocks from Steelers fans and Ravens fans?

It would be interesting to see the new batch of rapists, murderers, and woman-beaters you think your teams are going to bring in.

I think it would be nice to see what you think your teams' needs are and how you'd address them.
(04-04-2016, 12:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Can we get a few mocks from Steelers fans and Ravens fans?

It would be interesting to see the new batch of rapists, murderers, and woman-beaters you think your teams are going to bring in.  

I think it would be nice to see what you think your teams' needs are and how you'd address them.

You send yours first.  
(04-04-2016, 05:54 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You send yours first.  

I don't follow their teams much and don't condone drafting murderers, rapists or woman-beaters, but my mock for the Bengals is in the Mock Draft section  ThumbsUp
(04-04-2016, 06:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't follow their teams much and don't condone drafting rapists or woman-beaters, but my mock for the Bengals is in the Mock Draft section  ThumbsUp

Then you clearly had an issue when you guys drafted Frostee Rucker and picked up Adam Jones in free agency?
(04-04-2016, 06:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Then you clearly had an issue when you guys drafted Frostee Rucker and picked up Adam Jones in free agency?

Adam Jones was self defense. She asked for it. That ***** looked at him funny so she deserved to get blasted.  Nervous
(04-04-2016, 06:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Then you clearly had an issue when you guys drafted Frostee Rucker and picked up Adam Jones in free agency?
Rucker's deal happened in college.  Also, the Bengals had already drafted him when the girl reported it (he wasn't charged until June or July), which makes that claim stupid.

Jones had turned his life around, but the only real incident that I can recall with a woman, other than the one he punched in self-defense, was when he spit in a woman's face.

Please tell me that you're trying to put spitting in a woman's face on the same level with punching a woman in the face and raping women because I need a good laugh!
(04-04-2016, 07:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Adam Jones was self defense. She asked for it. That ***** looked at him funny so she deserved to get blasted.  Nervous

lol.

I already explained that above.  Ravens and Steelers fans keep going back to the same lame bullshit because they have no real arguments.

Kudos, though  ThumbsUp
[Image: pacman-jones-crying-on-sideline-after-lo...eelers.gif]

Pacman is crying after realizing he can't slug grown men in the face when he's angry like he can with women.

this is too easy
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-04-2016, 11:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pacman is crying after realizing he can't slug grown men in the face when he's angry like he can with women.

this is too easy

Better to get caught on film cryin then beating down your wife!
(04-04-2016, 11:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: pacman-jones-crying-on-sideline-after-lo...eelers.gif]

Pacman is crying after realizing he can't slug grown men in the face when he's angry like he can with women.

this is too easy
Too easy?!  

That was so stupid that it made my neighbor with Down Syndrome uncomfortable!!
(04-05-2016, 01:04 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Better to get caught on film cryin then beating down your wife!

Wow woe woe.......  they weren't married yet.....  just engaged, which makes it completely fine!
(04-05-2016, 01:04 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Better to get caught on film cryin then beating down your wife!

Or a random woman on the streets of Cincy?

Bradley, so not only are you doubling down on defending Pacman's attack on a woman as defense, but you're going to make fun of people with down syndrome and pretend like there are people here who are defending someone who hasn't played in the NFL in over 2 years?

You gotta learn when to quit, man.

I love seeing the difference in character between myself in others.

I attacked Rice as soon as the story came out. I called for them to cut him from the team. I never defended him.

Some select Bengals fans defended Pacman when he was signed and after he hit that woman on camera at the bar. They tried to justify his actions as self defense and have no issue with someone of this low character being on their team.

It's a damn shame.

(04-05-2016, 11:10 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I love seeing the difference in character between myself in others.

I attacked Rice as soon as the story came out. I called for them to cut him from the team. I never defended him.

Some select Bengals fans defended Pacman when he was signed and after he hit that woman on camera at the bar. They tried to justify his actions as self defense and have no issue with someone of this low character being on their team.

It's a damn shame.

If you are such a class act, do you support Terrell Suggs? Surely you have heard of the kind of monster he is.

As for Adam Jones. We Bengal fans are using the Big Ben Defense. HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW SO NEVER HAPPENED BRO.
(04-04-2016, 10:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rucker's deal happened in college.  Also, the Bengals had already drafted him when the girl reported it (he wasn't charged until June or July), which makes that claim stupid.

Jones had turned his life around, but the only real incident that I can recall with a woman, other than the one he punched in self-defense, was when he spit in a woman's face.

Please tell me that you're trying to put spitting in a woman's face on the same level with punching a woman in the face and raping women because I need a good laugh!

lol.

I already explained that above.  Ravens and Steelers fans keep going back to the same lame bullshit because they have no real arguments.

Kudos, though  ThumbsUp

So you don't care about rapists or women beaters.  Not only that, but you actually attempted to justify a grown man punching a woman in the face.  Could you get any more unappealing?
(04-05-2016, 12:14 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If you are such a class act, do you support Terrell Suggs? Surely you have heard of the kind of monster he is.

As for Adam Jones. We Bengal fans are using the Big Ben Defense. HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW SO NEVER HAPPENED BRO.

He was on camera punching a woman in the face. Case closed.  Seriously the logic pretzel you dooshers tie yourselves in is endlessly amusing.
(04-05-2016, 12:14 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If you are such a class act, do you support Terrell Suggs? Surely you have heard of the kind of monster he is.

That would actually be the Ray Lewis Defense. The accusations against Ben never even made it to a criminal court. Ninja
(04-05-2016, 12:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He was on camera punching a woman in the face. Case closed.  Seriously the logic pretzel you dooshers tie yourselves in is endlessly amusing.

Same logic pretzel your team is on that keeps the green smoke flowing down in Pittsburgh. As long as they can make it on the field, teams and fans will always turn a blind eye (sry Martavus). If Big Ben was caught fondling women again, you would defend him to your grave, just how it is.
(04-05-2016, 12:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That would actually be the Ray Lewis Defense. The accusations against Ben never even made it to a criminal court. Ninja

hell, he never even tried on a pair of handcuffs

wasnt there another bengal who got busted providing alcohol to underage girls...im sure he assaulted them as well, and it just never get reported
People suck
(04-05-2016, 01:16 PM)Griever Wrote: hell, he never even tried on a pair of handcuffs

wasnt there another bengal who got busted providing alcohol to underage girls...im sure he assaulted them as well, and it just never get reported

Of course it wouldn't get reported. Being assaulted by a Bengal player is a right of passage to becoming a true bengals fan, like a Quinceanera for Cintuckians.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(04-05-2016, 01:13 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Same logic pretzel your team is on that keeps the green smoke flowing down in Pittsburgh.

Yes, marijuana use is absolutely as bad as punching a woman in the face.   ThumbsUp

Quote:As long as they can make it on the field, teams and fans will always turn a blind eye (sry Martavus).

Doubling down on your inane analogy.  I have to give you credit for sticking to your idiotic position.

Quote:If Big Ben was caught fondling women again, you would defend him to your grave, just how it is.

He'd have to be "caught" once to be "caught again".  It does show just how weak you know your argument is though. You sure you don't want to stick to the marijuana analogy?