Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mocks From Steelers and Ravens Fans?
(04-06-2016, 05:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This kid can't stop failing...

Poor guy

lol.

Pat's terrible at debates.

He teaches high school kids, who really can't argue back, and then he comes on a Bengals board where, being a Ravens fan, he knows he'll have support from other Ravens and Steelers fans, regardless of how stupid his posts are.

Perfect example is leave it to him to offer nothing to refute or argue my post, but instead just posts a stupid comment that's attacking me because he knows he has nothing to post with any credibility.
(04-06-2016, 05:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

He teaches high school kids, who really can't argue back, and then he comes on a Bengals board where, being a Ravens fan, he knows he'll have support from other Ravens and Steelers fans, regardless of how stupid his posts are.

Perfect example is leave it to him to offer nothing to refute or argue my post, but instead just posts a stupid comment that's attacking me because he knows he has nothing to post with any credibility.
If there's one thing BengalsBoard.com is known for, it's the large clicks of Ravens fans that hang around and back eachother up, and Steelers fans trying to defend fans of their biggest rival.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(04-06-2016, 05:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Um ... Whether or not you intended for it to be here, this is now a thread in the smack forum. Which is a concept that you clearly do not understand.  
Haven't been around in a while, but it's good to know brad is still keeping the pimp hand strong on all you little bitches. 

Some things never change.  Wink

Also, there's nothing to refute. This thread is in smack and contains incredibly awful smack. If you intended it to be serious, you should have removed that awful smack, because the mods are good at their jobs and move smack, no matter how bad it is, to where it belongs.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-06-2016, 08:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Also, there's nothing to refute. This thread is in smack and contains incredibly awful smack. If you intended it to be serious, you should have removed that awful smack, because the mods are good at their jobs and move smack, no matter how bad it is, to where it belongs.

Only idiots with agendas wouldn't see that this sentence is the main part of my original post:

Quote:I think it would be nice to see what you think your teams' needs are and how you'd address them.

Especially since I realize that they probably didn't teach you how to write well in education classes in college, but when you're posting something as a question or debate, it's best to end with the question which you're looking for people to answer or to sum up your entire point.  
(04-04-2016, 05:54 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You send yours first.  

OK! I'll start. I think you need a couple more rapists maybe a murderer or 2, and possibly a couple of wife beaters.

(04-06-2016, 11:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Only idiots with agendas wouldn't see that this sentence is the main part of my original post:

BFritz21 Wrote:I think it would be nice to see what you think your teams' needs are and how you'd address them.

This is like walking into a store displaying both a gun and a wallet and expecting people to only respond to the latter. 

I think it's pretty clear who the idiot with the agenda is in that scenario (hint: it ain't the customers).
(04-06-2016, 08:03 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Haven't been around in a while, but it's good to know brad is still keeping the pimp hand strong on all you little bitches. 

Some things never change.  Wink

But, as he himself admits, this wasn't meant to be smack.  Can't be ownage if you do it accidentally ...
Can the Bengals draft a coach?
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Buddy, I'm not sure where you are imagining that I insulted what you do prior to you bringing up my job and the children I teach, but it's clear to everyone else in here you started with the attacks.

I said what had to be said in response to your attack on my career. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but I couldn't care less about how you feel. Keep my life out of your posts if you can't handle any heat coming back at you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]