Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern women should ‘engage in a little horizontal hula and then make him a sandwich
Damn Muslims!

Ninja

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/fox-host-the-role-of-modern-women-is-to-engage-in-a-little-horizontal-hula-and-then-make-him-a-sandwich/

Quote:Fox News host Andrea Tantaros advised women on Thursday that they should always be ready to give their man a sandwich after sex and a beer after his shower if they wanted the relationship to last.

Earlier this week, Glamour magazine retracted a column of tips for making men falling in love after women complained that the list was misogynistic.

Tantaros, however, said that ideas like making a man a snack after sex was not taking women back to the 1950s.

“Look at this list, it has great suggestions in here!” she exclaimed. “After you engage in a little horizontal hula, make him a sandwich. That’s not called 1950s. That’s called kindness. And frankly, I think women should do a little more of that.”

“What’s wrong with giving your man a brewski when he comes out of the shower?”
Tantaros asked.

“Who needs a brewski out of the shower?” comedian Ryan Reiss chimed in. “What are you dating Don Draper? What’s going on? I’ve never gotten out of the shower and been like, ‘I need to get drunk quick.'”

“You don’t have the right woman,” co-host Stacey Dash insisted. “I think that’s why divorce rates are so high. Women don’t know how to take care of their men anymore.”

Reiss speculated that husbands had affairs with their housekeepers because “they have a great outfit and they cook great.”

“If you’re not answering the door in your lingerie, maybe he’ll run off with the neighbor,” Tantaros agreed.

“I don’t think it has to do with taking women back in time, I just think it’s kindness,” she continued. “I’m a very traditional old-fashioned girl and I do these things for my man. I do. And that’s why they are always smiling.”

“And they’re drunk,” Reiss added. “Because you give them beer right out of the shower.”

Watch the video below from Fox News’ Outnumbered, broadcast July 30, 2015.

Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-30-2015, 04:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Damn Muslims!

Ninja

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/fox-host-the-role-of-modern-women-is-to-engage-in-a-little-horizontal-hula-and-then-make-him-a-sandwich/

Rolleyes

Forget the sandwich.  Just put out in the first place.

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Many women believe this ... I think Brooke Shields is a big proponent of this .... She took a lot of heat from women's lib people when she came out to advocate for this .... A throwback to simpler times. There is more to this then just beers and a post sex sammich.
(07-30-2015, 04:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Damn Muslims!

Ninja

Rolleyes

HUZZAH !!!!
Big Grin
I don't understand any of this. When I am through sexing up a woman she is not capable of making a sandwich.
(07-30-2015, 10:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand any of this.  When I am through sexing up a woman she is not capable of making a sandwich.

That's because they're unconscious, Bill Cosby. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-30-2015, 10:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's because they're unconscious, Bill Cosby. 

Rep
(07-30-2015, 07:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Many women believe this ... I think Brooke Shields is a big proponent of this ....   She took a lot of heat from women's lib people when she came out to advocate for this ....   A throwback to simpler times.     There is more to this then just beers and a post sex sammich.

Simpler times.

http://www.vintag.es/2015/07/10-hilariously-bad-pieces-of-retro-sex.html#more

Quote:10 Hilariously Bad Pieces of Retro Sex Ed Advice That Will Make You Glad To Be a Teen Today

Sex ed is pretty awkward, but sex ed of the past was apparently even worse. Here are just some of the best snippets of sex ed via The Huffington Post that will make you glad to be a teen today.

1. Girls find making out boring, but they'll do it to please boys.

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...1%2529.jpg]

"Most girls do not care for the experience, but some of them are willing to submit to it because they believe it’s part of the price they have to pay for the privilege of being taken out by such a wonderful hunk of a man as you happen to be." --Bert Y. Glassberg, 1958

2. Keep your mind virginal, or else...

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...2%2529.jpg]

"Not only is the mind to be kept pure, but the imagination must be carefully guarded. Turn away from obscene pictures as you would from the most loathsome contagion." -- "What A Man Ought To Know," 1897.

3. Girls who hold hands are easy.

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...3%2529.jpg]

"No hand-holding during the movie even if he insists and you’d like to. It may be a test to see whether you’re an easy mark." -- "Date Data," 1954.

4. Housework will save you from sexual promiscuity.

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...4%2529.jpg]

"Housework, particularly floor-scrubbing, is not only great for the female figure, but it’s good for the soul. And it will help take the edge off your sex appetite." -- "Ann Landers Talks to Teen-Agers About Sex," 1963.

5. If you kiss too well, you'll seem too "experienced."

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...5%2529.jpg]

"A kiss shouldn’t make promises a girl doesn’t plan to keep, and if it’s lacking in ‘technique,’ so much the better. As I’ve said before, a kiss is like a salesman’s spiel: If it’s too perfect, you suspect he’s had so much practice he couldn’t possibly be sincere."-- "Helen Help Us" by Helen Bottel, 1970

6. Reading romance books is VERY dangerous for your private parts.

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...6%2529.jpg]

"It is not only that novel-reading engenders false and unreal ideas of life, but the descriptions of love-scenes, of thrilling, romantic episodes, find an echo in the girl's physical system and tend to create an abnormal excitement of her organs of sex." -- "What A Young Woman Ought To Know", 1913.

7. Ladies, when you're on your period, DO NOT ride in an automobile.

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...7%2529.jpg]

"The womb is congested during the period, is larger and heavier than normal... Automobile riding and railroad and carriage traveling prove injurious in some instances, greatly increasing the flow of blood." -- "Woman and Her Sex And Love Life," 1917

8. Real boys wait.

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...8%2529.jpg]

When a boy waits for sex, he'll be "ready with a big splendid manhood to offer in return for the devotion and companionship of a splendid girl." -- "Marked Trails for Boys" by Frank H. Cheley, 1931

9. But not if they get dangerously turned on...

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...9%2529.jpg]

"You can’t turn a boy on and expect him not to catch on fire." -- "Helen Help Us," 1970

10. Don't jar pickles the wrong way, and don't have sex the wrong way (or something...)

[Image: Retro%2BSex%2BEducation%2BAdvice%2Bfor%2...0%2529.jpg]

"You wouldn’t take a diamond and platinum brooch to try to pry open a jar of pickles with it, would you? Using sex in the wrong way adds up to the same thing."-- "Ann Landers Talks to Teen-Agers About Sex," 1963

Good for a giggle anyway! 
(07-30-2015, 10:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's because they're unconscious, Bill Cosby. 

(07-30-2015, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Rep

Yep.  I knew you guys would have no idea what I am talking about.

The only reason a woman doesn't make a sandwich for you guys after sex is because you don't let them know when you are finished.
(07-31-2015, 12:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.  I knew you guys would have no idea what I am talking about.

The only reason a woman doesn't make a sandwich for you guys after sex is because you don't let them know when you are finished.

And a good comeback. Haha well done
(07-30-2015, 11:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Simpler times.

http://www.vintag.es/2015/07/10-hilariously-bad-pieces-of-retro-sex.html#more

[/font][/size][/color]Good for a giggle anyway! 

This is great lol.    
I asked the wife about this and she agreed with most of this ... And really after I saw the list she does do some of that .... But like anything it always goes both ways... can't be a lazy dude if your girl puts you on a pedestal you gotta return the favor.
Its about time I put my foot down. I'm going to go home tonight and talk to the woman and tell her this is how things are going to start going around here.  I want a sammich after we get done bumpin' fuzzies and after a shower, I want a beer in a frosty mug waiting for me.  Or else!  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-31-2015, 01:06 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Its about time I put my foot down. I'm going to go home tonight and talk to the woman and tell her this is how things are going to start going around here.  I want a sammich after we get done bumpin' fuzzies and after a shower, I want a beer in a frosty mug waiting for me.  Or else!  

[Image: Funniest-Divorce-Lawyer-Names.jpg]

Tongue
(07-31-2015, 01:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I asked the wife about this and she agreed with most of this ...     And really after I saw the list she does do some of that ....   But like anything it always goes both ways...   can't be a lazy dude if your girl puts you on a pedestal you gotta return the favor.

Yeah, there's a difference between saying you should respect each other and be good to one another and whatever they were spouting over there on FOX.  Rock On
I would do dirty, dirty things to Andrea Tantaros.

Otherwise, I would say don''t try to make-up for being a prude in the bedroom with sandwiches.