Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods??
Any mod decisions made yet?? Hoping no the organization knows best types. We really need unbiased mods. My 2 cents
Reply/Quote
I think a vote will be the best option.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:36 PM)treee Wrote: I think a vote will be the best option.

I definitely agree with that
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:35 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: Any mod decisions made yet?? Hoping no the organization knows best types. We really need unbiased mods. My 2 cents

I don't think so. I think it's a decision that needs to be carefully considered though. Hopefully we don't rush. Unless of course we land 34 or something like that.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:38 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I don't think so. I think it's a decision that needs to be carefully considered though. Hopefully we don't rush. Unless of course we land 34 or something like that.

I'd be very happy if 34 could do some pro bono modding.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:38 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I don't think so. I think it's a decision that needs to be carefully considered though. Hopefully we don't rush. Unless of course we land 34 or something like that.

I think 34 is far and away the best choice.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:40 PM)Bryan Wrote: I think 34 is far and away the best choice.

I should be in contention, I'm not loyal to anyone, can be.... To the admin.

If anyone is acting up, or making seriously derogatory comments then I'll give them an infraction.

Mods aren't party pals or best friends.

Unbiased and willing to do what the admin wants.

I'd be perfect.

Plus I know HTML5 and Python and computer science.
Reply/Quote
It's a total pain in the ass to be a mod/admin.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:55 AM)Interceptor Wrote: It's a total pain in the ass to be a mod/admin.

I agree. I think few people want the job. Those who do can volunteer, and let BengalHolic choose from those.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
I think it should go to the highly respected but trusted ones and ones who know who/what are they doing. Moderating isn't as easy at all, their is deleting threads, spam posts, spam members, etc.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 08:57 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I think it should go to the highly respected but trusted ones and ones who know who/what are they doing. Moderating isn't as easy at all, their is deleting threads, spam posts, spam members, etc.

Wait, you think it should go to the ones that know who they're doing?

The emoticons on here suck, by the way.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure CinWillWin and Bengal Thing would be good here, too. Wonder if they've been asked.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd like 34, but I think he'll be more on Twitter and not around boards as much. I'm hoping we can get CINWILLWIN over here or somewhere. His sigs alone are worth it, but he's a fun guy to talk with.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Mods? We don't need no stinkin' mods!

[Image: stinkin_badges.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'd like 34, but I think he'll be more on Twitter and not around boards as much. I'm hoping we can get CINWILLWIN over here or somewhere. His sigs alone are worth it, but he's a fun guy to talk with.

BD, your names been thrown around by quite a few of the most respected members as a potential mod. I can't say I'd disagree. If you're chosen ( not sure how that process is being filtered ), I hope you'd accept or at least consider it.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:40 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: BD, your names been thrown around by quite a few of the most respected members as a potential mod. I can't say I'd disagree. If you're chosen ( not sure how that process is being filtered ), I hope you'd accept or at least consider it.

Indeed.....I'd be all for it......but then.....I'm not exactly respected I guess. Sad

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 08:57 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I think it should go to the highly respected but trusted ones and ones who know who/what are they doing. Moderating isn't as easy at all, their is deleting threads, spam posts, spam members, etc.

where did you get accredited?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:40 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: BD, your names been thrown around by quite a few of the most respected members as a potential mod. I can't say I'd disagree. If you're chosen ( not sure how that process is being filtered ), I hope you'd accept or at least consider it.

I'd consider it.

(05-12-2015, 05:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: where did you get accredited?

Online courses through the University of America Samoa.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:57 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Indeed.....I'd be all for it......but then.....I'm not exactly respected I guess. Sad

You were on my list of possible mods.
Reply/Quote
no worries... I will be more than glad to mod everything since I am truly the mod of the people
Reply/Quote