Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods??
We should have a nomination thread where regular posters put the names forward, then if the nominee accepts the nomination, we'll vote for the top however many mods we want.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did any of you guys read 34's endorsement of CWW and TBT?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Indeed.....I'd be all for it......but then.....I'm not exactly respected I guess. Sad

Not so. You were mentioned by many folks on "the other board". Just not DA. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Benton is my #1 vote followed by Bengal Dude and Shake n Blake. If TBT and CIN want to though, I'd ask them first. Experienced, and they did a great job.

I would say 34, but he announced that he will not be joining....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Indeed.....I'd be all for it......but then.....I'm not exactly respected I guess. Sad

Personally WW. I think you'd be a good candidate for a Mod. Just my .02 cents.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
How about just having free speech outside of flat out hate speech, and not worry about banning people for their opinion
Reply/Quote
I think 34 sounds like a great option, mostly because I've been on those boards for years and I don't know who he is.
Reply/Quote
I'll help out if he wants some help.

I'd like to tinker and see if we can't get some sort of browser icon for this site so I can bookmark it. Sick
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
what's a mod? is that like a monkey god or sumpthin?

I wanna be a mod chipperson tss
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:14 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: How about just having free speech outside of flat out hate speech, and not worry about banning people for their opinion

I think the majority believe in having moderators and admins. I think this lends to some authenticity and validation that this is the right board for our goals here. However, I'm certainly not opposed to being able to speak freely without much worry about being banned or suspended for mundane infractions, for lack of a better word. And of course I'm nobody here so there's that. I just think if this place is gonna make it, it has to be done in the right way. Statistically, we're facing an uphill trek in getting this thing up and flying. And then sustaining it over the long haul. Having no rules or enforcers is actually an obstacle. Just my 1/2 cent.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:16 PM)Utts Wrote: I think 34 sounds like a great option, mostly because I've been on those boards for years and I don't know who he is.

34 said he wants to "retire"...but he did personally endorse TBT and CINwillWIN. I'm waiting to hear from them, to find out if they are interested...before we put together a final list of options. 
Reply/Quote
Shake and Blake would be a good one if he's interested. CinwillWin is another
Reply/Quote
Wolfkaosaun should be pretty high on the list. He get's along with everyone and has worked with me on numerous blog sites like whodazed.com and stripe hype so he has experience.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Shake and Blake would be a good one if he's interested. CinwillWin is another

'74, great to see you came over brother! Unfortunately CINwillWIN just said he will probably step away from being an admin, like 34 is going to do. But, we still have a great list of options. I will be going through the admin thread over there and here tomorrow, to narrow the list to the top few guys mentioned guys who seemed interested...and then everyone can chime in.
Reply/Quote
We've got some time, no need to rush it and make a decision the board regrets later. If the board gets too unmanageable until that can be determined, it can always be shut down for a few days while a decision gets made.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 34 said he wants to "retire"...but he did personally endorse TBT and CINwillWIN. I'm waiting to hear from them, to find out if they are interested...before we put together a final list of options. 

CINwillWIN seems to be bowing out as well. Hope TBT decides to stick around. The choice is Bengal Dude IMO. Guy  has never said a cross word to anybody in 10 years and knows what he's talking about. Eox has also thrown his hat in the ring and would be a great choice. Nobody knows more about getting banded than him. I would also endorse going off the reservation and selecting Rhythmic Geek. Although I would caution against going too like minded in the Triumvirate. A contrarian like Bengal Rugby might be good to add. I would suggest selecting 5. Others include:

Shake-n-Blake
Bengalzona
Benton

I'm sure I'm missing someone very worthy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
How about you yourself, bfine?

You are godly and almost always right (save for the Rivers/Howard debate :p)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: CINwillWIN seems to be bowing out as well. Hope TBT decides to stick around. The choice is Bengal Dude IMO. Guy  has never said a cross word to anybody in 10 years and knows what he's talking about. Eox has also thrown his hat in the ring and would be a great choice. Nobody knows more about getting banded than him. I would also endorse going off the reservation and selecting Rhythmic Geek. Although I would caution against going too like minded in the Triumvirate. A contrarian like Bengal Rugby might be good to add. I would suggest selecting 5. Others include:

Shake-n-Blake
Bengalzona
Benton

I'm sure I'm missing someone very worthy

34 and CINwillWIN would've been the best choices. However I find myself agreeing with your list as well, you should throw your hat into the ring bfine.

Reply/Quote
Y'all may need some new blood as well. Someone who has been loyal for about 7 years now. Who brings a fresh 'global' perspective Tongue

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Personally WW.  I think you'd be a good candidate for a Mod.  Just my .02 cents.

Agree, WW would make a great mod, along with yourself.
Reply/Quote