Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montana Libertarain denied debate stage
(05-13-2017, 04:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I actually agree with you.
We need some oversight.

It may seem odd, but you do not have to subscribe to the entire platform in order to be a part of the Libertarian Party. (Most subscribe to the 80/20 rule)
It's pretty much a spectrum of Classic Liberalism to Anarchists.
The yearning for individual liberty is so strong that we respect one another's intricate, utopian dream.
Right now, we will work on all the things we agree on and maybe fight at the fork in the road later...lol
Of course, if you look on Facebook, we're all at each others throats, every day.
Not me, of course.
I'm awesome like that.

Yeah, I know I don't have to agree with the whole platform which is why I'm not going to limit myself with labels.

This year my daughter asked me my religion. I told her, "undecided." She wanted to know how she is supposed to explain that to her friends. Good question. When I figure out how to explain it to myself I'll let you know. LOL
(05-13-2017, 04:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, I know I don't have to agree with the whole platform which is why I'm not going to limit myself with labels.

This year my daughter asked me my religion. I told her, "undecided." She wanted to know how she is supposed to explain that to her friends. Good question. When I figure out how to explain it to myself I'll let you know. LOL
I'd probably had just said spiritual and that I didn't think humanity should be so vain as to think we have any more than that figured out.

But anyway, I wasn't really recruiting. It's just a common misconception of the party.
Heck, I believe in the death penalty (in absolutely undeniable cases) and hate the idea of open borders.
Gianforte ® has loaned himself $1million for extra money in his campaign.
Quist (D) has rallied extra money from a ton of CA donations.

Wicks (L) is rumored to be polling at around 32%. (no source shared with me on that number).

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Another update...
Gianforte's $1million is going for a Republican hit squad.

I think we stirred the pot !

Mark Wicks has only spent $10,000 on his campaign.

The beauty of like-minded people, making a difference.
*sniffle*

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Well, he only got 6%, but we gained him 5000 more votes than the last Libertarian had gotten.
The voter turnout was much lower and the Dem & Rep had 10's of thousands less votes for each.
So, we made a small difference.

My highlight was being the first to tell Mark Wicks about the Gianforte Choke-Slam and punch.
I got my hands on some early screenshots of the reporters texting their home bases on the happenings and sent them to Mark.
His only response....."Unreal....".
Hilarious
Oh yeah, I forgot....
The average cost of each Democrat and Republican vote: $42
The average cost of each Libertarian vote: $0.38
LMAO
(05-26-2017, 10:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot....
The average cost of each Democrat and Republican vote: $42
The average cost of each Libertarian vote: $0.38
LMAO

That dollar amount is the biggest battle Libertarians (or any group) face. If they can keep net neutrality at bay, there's hope, but it's a ways off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]