Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Amazing Geno News!
(08-15-2015, 08:17 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: They looked dominant didn't they. The way Dunlap read that bubble screen and dropped it for a loss. I think he is going to have a BIG year.

That was great.  Geno's TFL was good, and the face of the franchise looked pretty good the one time Eli threw his way.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
On his TFL, it seemed like Geno was in the backfield before the ball was even snapped!

That's the kind of play that I remember from him, only better this time!
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 02:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: On his TFL, it seemed like Geno was in the backfield before the ball was even snapped!

Yep!!!  Hopefully we see a lot more plays like that and the one stop by Dunlap this season.  It could be a different defense and a great year.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 11:16 AM)jason Wrote: That was great.  Geno's TFL was good, and the face of the franchise looked pretty good the one time Eli threw his way.

(08-15-2015, 02:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: On his TFL, it seemed like Geno was in the backfield before the ball was even snapped!

(08-15-2015, 02:20 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Yep!!!  Hopefully we see a lot more plays like that and the one stop by Dunlap this season.  It could be a different defense and a great year.

Just stop it. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 10:15 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: see:  Naked Andy Thread.  LOL

True.  Naked Andy: he's everywhere you wanna be.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote