Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More (NEW) Fan Outreach....
(08-03-2021, 10:21 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You are honestly one of the rudest people I have ever come across on a message board.  Your rants these past few weeks have really been something else. 

Calling people losers and crybabies, telling people they're stupid for caring about wins and losses, telling me you'll buy me a Lamar Jackson jersey, telling this dude he's a pizza deliveryman (what's wrong with that anyway?), and generally acting like you're somehow so much better than everyone else... I think speak for a lot of people when I say "Piss off, dude."

All of this Superfan stuff has clearly gone to your head.  I don't know if you get so defensive because you think you and the family are actually buddies, or if you if it's because you feel you're a part of this marketing, but it's completely uncalled for.

You want to know what the funniest part is?  Most of the fans you insult on here are the exact type of people the Browns and Blackburns are working so hard to bring back, or to bring into the fold. (Fwiw, I was a season ticket holder for 7 years.)  They're trying to win over a lot of people who have sat out going to PBS lately.  And here is their #1 fan, the guy they invite to all of the stuff, who is on the team's biggest message board, is insulting many of the people they're trying so desperately to win over.

Truly, I would love to print out some of your unhinged responses from some of these threads and show them to Elizabeth or Katie.  I have a feeling you wouldn't receive another invitation to this stuff.  You're an absolutely terrible representative of the team.  It such a bad look for the Bengals to have someone like you representing this stuff.

So someone wants wins over a promotion or marketing?  Who cares?  That's no reason to put them down (insinuate they're stupid, or they're poor, or they're not a fan).  Why do you have to take this so personally?  It's nuts.

If anyone is the crybaby here it's you. 

Wes, thank you for a very well thought out post.  

In response to what I've highlighted you're right.  I'm one of those people who he hasn't agreed with my opinion, and I haven't been to PBS quite honestly since 2002.  After that season I said I won't give Mike Brown anymore money until I can see changes.  There were changes during Marvin's years but you could still see Mikey pulling the strings in the background. 

Well this is the first time I'll be going to multiple games in one season.  I got the 3 ticket package because I want to support this young team and hopefully help will them to victory.  

However, I'm still critical of Zac Taylor because I'm in the I'll believe it when I see it mode.  Prove to me you're a good coach.  Same thing with Lou on the defensive side of the ball, and quite honestly the OL.  However, one person calling me a cry baby isn't going to stop me talking about the topic at hand because even though he doesn't think I'm promoting positivity maybe a does of realism is what's needed. 
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 12:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Excellent choice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 12:09 PM)pally Wrote: Excellent choice

Just realized this was the wrong thread…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 12:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just realized this was the wrong thread…

....yes, but if there ever was a superfan, it's JB. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 12:09 PM)pally Wrote: Excellent choice

Indeed.  JB is a fixture.  And damn, dude's gonna be 80 next year.  Hope I can get around half as fast as him at that age.  Hell, doubt I can now.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 01:42 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: ....yes, but if there ever was a superfan, it's JB. Cool

If anyone deserves to see the Bengals win a Super Bowl it’s JB. I’d be crying like a baby if I could see JB hoisting the trophy at the end of the season.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 07:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If anyone deserves to see the Bengals win a Super Bowl it’s JB. I’d be crying like a baby if I could see JB hoisting the trophy at the end of the season.

Amen, that would be glorious....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This thread has a Denny kind of vibe to it...  don't you think?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 07:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: This thread has a Denny kind of vibe to it...  don't you think?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474sa96mkkroubzovcd5...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 07:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If anyone deserves to see the Bengals win a Super Bowl it’s JB. I’d be crying like a baby if I could see JB hoisting the trophy at the end of the season.

Same. Hell, just that video NFL Network did on him chokes me up…

Reply/Quote