Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Weak-Sauce From Germany
(04-16-2016, 10:32 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I don't have a problem with anyone being suspended for breaking the rules.
I was a forum mod for many years and understand guidelines are necessary for a healthy community.

And that is where I fall on it too.  I may not agree with what is and is not allowed but I enjoy the board and unless I want the responsibility of being a mod (I do not) then I live with the rules and decisions.  

This isn't a job, no one is going to jail or war...its a message board.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-15-2016, 10:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: We know....   ThumbsUp

Actually I almost started a thread to ask what happened to the "massive immigration problem" which seemed to stop when we lost the one guy posting about it.   Smirk

Dunno what happened to him but....
Switzerland is considering using a tank battalion to guard their Italy border to stop the influx of immigrants

Australia is considering banning all refugees from the middle east, not only that, but the muslim community is ready to take matters into their own hands because 1 guy pulled a woman's head scarf off of her in public. With the way the Imam talks about the violence to come, you'd think the girl was raped....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-18-2016, 11:08 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Dunno what happened to him but....
Switzerland is considering using a tank battalion to guard their Italy border to stop the influx of immigrants

Australia is considering banning all refugees from the middle east, not only that, but the muslim community is ready to take matters into their own hands because 1 guy pulled a woman's head scarf off of her in public. With the way the Imam talks about the violence to come, you'd think the girl was raped....

This is definitely a big mess over there, but be careful what sources you believe with all of this "talking about" and "acting like".

If I went to another country and just showed them clips of the BLM movement and Donald Trump speeches I could convince those people that the United States was in the middle of a full blown race war.

Not saying that this is not a big deal in Europe, but I saw Lucie post a lot of one-sided rhetoric that made things look a lot worse then they really are.  A lot of right-wing extremists here in the U.S. are trying to use the problems in Europe to influence policy here.
(04-15-2016, 10:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The only thing I miss about Lucie is his gullibility when it comes to wagers and glorious sigs I get to have him wear. 

That was so fun to make. LOL
(04-16-2016, 07:06 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Why would he need alts, when it's more than obvious that he has the bag to say damn near anything on his main account ?

It's simple, GA9 is banned and TommyC starts posting.  TommyC is banned and Woodley starts posting.  Woodley gets in trouble for posting three racist pics of Michelle Obama and Lucie posts in P&R for the first time ever within twenty-four hours.  It's so blindingly obvious I wonder we he bothers denying it.
(04-20-2016, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's simple, GA9 is banned and TommyC starts posting.  TommyC is banned and Woodley starts posting.  Woodley gets in trouble for posting three racist pics of Michelle Obama and Lucie posts in P&R for the first time ever within twenty-four hours.  It's so blindingly obvious I wonder we he bothers denying it.

So do you think he is a Steeler or Bengal fan?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(04-20-2016, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's simple, GA9 is banned and TommyC starts posting.  TommyC is banned and Woodley starts posting.  Woodley gets in trouble for posting three racist pics of Michelle Obama and Lucie posts in P&R for the first time ever within twenty-four hours.  It's so blindingly obvious I wonder we he bothers denying it.

I didn't know GA9, but I always suspected Lucy was TommyCtrl+Alt+C...the posting style was a little different but same message.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Caught the 'guy' in so many lies around here, of coarse he's going to deny it.

I "think" I remember seeing the TommyC account, at some point.
I wasn't around P&R much at that time.
(04-20-2016, 11:18 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So do you think he is a Steeler or Bengal fan?  

Not that it matters, but only one of his alts pretended to be a Steelers fan.  

(04-20-2016, 11:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't know GA9, but I always suspected Lucy was TommyCtrl+Alt+C...the posting style was a little different but same message.

I wish I could remember the instance but I caught Woodley once posting the same point, verbatim, made by TommyC.  He quickly edited the post and it was on the old board anways.

(04-20-2016, 01:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Caught the 'guy' in so many lies around here, of coarse he's going to deny it.

(04-21-2016, 12:01 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I "think" I remember seeing the TommyC account, at some point.
I wasn't around P&R much at that time.

I guess my incredulity is spared for those who actually believe him.
(04-21-2016, 10:58 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not that it matters, but only one of his alts pretended to be a Steelers fan.  

I wish I could remember the instance but I caught Woodley once posting the same point, verbatim, made by TommyC.  He quickly edited the post and it was on the old board anways.

I guess my incredulity is spared for those who actually believe him.

What I can tell you is that Lucie is who he says he is.
He is not playing a "character".
(04-21-2016, 11:37 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: What I can tell you is that Lucie is who he says he is.

I agree, he's been far too consistent across all of his alters to be saying anything but what he truly believes.
(04-21-2016, 11:37 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: What I can tell you is that Lucie is who he says he is.

Oh. I'm sure pos of that volume walk amongst us.  But the stories he manufactured to insert as evidence were often complete bs.   Hell peacock around these parts again.  
Absolutely hilarious. According to you guys I am everywhere and anywhere that there is a conservative opinion.

And Thank you for the kind words Roto.
(04-15-2016, 09:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've been actually paying a good bit of attention to this (no surprise there) and it has been an interesting dance. I think this is the correct move, though. The law exists, and so in following the law you must move forward. However, working to scrap a law like this after something like this comes up is also important, especially for a country where their freedom of the press exceeds that of most other countries, including our own.

Hey what do you make of the AfD gaining more in the liberal areas? Hopefully you see this, if not I will make a new thread.
(04-21-2016, 08:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey what do you make of the AfD gaining more in the liberal areas? Hopefully you see this, if not I will make a new thread.

They are stealing seats more from the CDU. Rhineland was the only state election that has a left party in first, and SPD is center left. Mostly what we have seen is an abandoning of the CDU as other parties have also seen an increase. The big boost for AfD has come primarily from first time voters according to some of the polls I have seen.
(04-21-2016, 08:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They are stealing seats more from the CDU. Rhineland was the only state election that has a left party in first, and SPD is center left. Mostly what we have seen is an abandoning of the CDU as other parties have also seen an increase. The big boost for AfD has come primarily from first time voters according to some of the polls I have seen.

What I was reading was showing their increased popularity in the east. The have always been growing and more stable in the west. If I can find it I will post... They broke it down and was quite interesting to see who was branching off.
(04-15-2016, 10:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The only thing I miss about Lucie is his gullibility when it comes to wagers and glorious sigs I get to have him wear. 

(04-18-2016, 12:13 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: That was so fun to make. LOL

SCS you were about 20 seconds away from losing that bet. Had buddy horton not decided to join the steelers at the end then you have some ridiculous sig haha

I didn't even know sigs were even bet. I'm sure we can make another this year as well.

And cage I hope you can help a brother out when this billed is paid to SCS.