Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More details on Joe's injury
I am trying to find it again but I remember reading somewhere that if promptly treated the odds of failure go way down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, an ACL reconstruction is 80-85% success rate... I believe in his repaired/replaced ligaments!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 04:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: So it has about the same value as your relationship with your realtives?

Saw you were banned and have only this as my reply:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LajyjD0nzF4&t=2s
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 05:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Saw you were banned and have only this as my reply:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LajyjD0nzF4&t=2s

Lets hope it's a lifetime ban...
Reply/Quote
Wonder if it’s to late to sign Shohei Ohtani..
Reply/Quote
At  least he can grip a book:

[Image: qxjiytmdrigjkf7otzrs.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 06:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Lets hope it's a lifetime ban...

On the previous page, he basically told me to kill myself, in a roundabout way ..
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At  least he can grip a book:

[Image: qxjiytmdrigjkf7otzrs.jpg]
Good catch
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 09:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: On the previous page, he basically told me to kill myself, in a roundabout way ..

Yeah I saw that. I saw he was acting like the victim in another thread... Totally classless
Reply/Quote
Seeing as that success rate % is probably a number of everyone who gets it, and factoring in most ppl don’t follow the rehab schedule to a T, i imagine Burrows actual success rate is in the 90s.

I’m not THAT worried but i am worried
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 11:35 PM)Housh Wrote: Seeing as that success rate % is probably a number of everyone who gets it, and factoring in most ppl don’t follow the rehab schedule to a T, i imagine Burrows actual success rate is in the 90s.

I’m not THAT worried but i am worried

I think the report that came out yesterday that said, "he had successful surgery," was noting that the healing process has been great and the surgery was successful in what it set out to do (ie: no complications).

If you (not you specifically, Housh, just in general) remember when he had his appendectomy, the healing took MUCH longer and he lost all that weight, due to complications.

That doesn't seem to be the case here.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
If it isn’t the wrist in future years it’ll be something else with Burrow. Every time he’s hit I’ll (for the rest of his career seemingly) watch for him to get up before taking in the play. No reason to worry about this anymore than everything else health wise you got to worry about with him.

Nothing much we can take from the surgery now success wise until he throws. He’s traveling (good catch Bfine) so no signs of infection or continued swelling.

Save the panic for training camp.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 12:18 AM)jj22 Wrote: If it isn’t the wrist in future years it’ll be something else with Burrow. Every time he’s hit I’ll (for the rest of his career seemingly) watch for him to get up before taking in the play. No reason to worry about this anymore than everything else health wise you got to worry about with him.

Nothing much we can take from the surgery now success wise until he throws. He’s traveling (good catch Bfine) so no signs of infection or continued swelling.

Save the panic for training camp.

I was already doing this. 

Everytime he was hit or sacked I held my breath and waited for him to get up and be OK. It's pure torture. 

The ironic thing is on the Clowney hit, he got up just fine and even threw a TD pass with a torn ligament in his wrist - then we all know what happened....
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
His 1st interception next year... I can see the message board now.

"is Burrow wrist completely healthy???"

"OMG he's not full recovered"

"Bring in Jake Browning"

"Our 250 Million Dollar QB is ruined!!!"
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 09:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: On the previous page, he basically told me to kill myself, in a roundabout way ..

Well, everytime I see his screen name I read it as "Big Bozo," so there's that...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:24 AM)QueenCity Wrote: His 1st interception next year... I can see the message board now.

"is Burrow wrist completely healthy???"

"OMG he's not full recovered"

"Bring in Jake Browning"

"Our 250 Million Dollar QB is ruined!!!"

"And we have no run game because Mixon is a loser"
"And Miles Murphy is a bum"
"Well it's the same old Bungles"
"That's it, the season's over"
"I hate this team"
"Mike Brown sucks"
"Should have drafted Herbert instead"
"We should tank the rest of the year for better draft picks"

And then after the Bengals win, all those posters are back in Jungle Noise on Monday morning acting like they didn't post any of this and they're solid fans. You can set your watch by it.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote