Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden calling Hunter's guilty verdict politically motivated
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-blasted-after-he-says-son-hunter-was-denied-plea-deal-in-gun-trial-due-to-his-2024-presidential-run/ar-BB1o6tFw

President Joe Biden, who is concerned that his political career has brought attention to his family, reportedly the blame of his son Hunter Biden's conviction on federal gun charges on his re-election campaign.

"If I weren't running for re-election, he would have gotten the plea deal," President Biden reportedly told a person close to him earlier this month, Politico reported Tuesday, June 11. Hunter's initial plea deal fell apart in July 2023.
Reply/Quote
Interesting

Let me get this straight, in a private conversation,, Biden mused that if he hadn’t been running for re election Hunter’s plea deal would have stood. He didn’t say it over and over again in the media. He didn’t publically attack the judge, jury, or judicial system. He didn’t claim it was a witch hunt. He didn’t even whine about the charges. He lamented about a plea deal falling through.

Ok, he’s allowed to do that in private. it’s doing it public that gets Presidential candidate and felon Trump into trouble

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah well, Biden said so privately. Privately, I think he might even be right, but I don't know.

As long as he does not say it publicly, it doesn't really matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So you don't think Joe tried to use his power to help Hunter?
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2024, 09:50 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you don't think Joe tried to use his power to help Hunter?

I think the Bidens were surprised with the guilty verdict, in their town, is such a short time, with the number family members showing up there..
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2024, 09:57 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: I think the Bidens were surprised with the guilty verdict, in their town, is such a short time, with the number family members showing up there..

Well the evidence was pretty overwhelming, and it's not like His ex, and he himself did any favors with all of the timing of the drug use and gun purchase. 
I saw they tried to attack the wording on the form as well.

I think he's also going to get nailed for the taxes one as well if it goes to trial. Sorry but many tax paying Americans have very little sympathy for those that try to skirt the laws there. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2024, 09:50 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you don't think Joe tried to use his power to help Hunter?

No, but I think "Joe's power" is the reason Hunter was the focus of a special counsel,

whose investigation was interrupted by crazy House interventions.

Not what usually happens with private citizens.
Reply/Quote