Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most hated rivals
(10-27-2021, 10:29 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Oddly enough, even though I was born in Cincinnati, I am NOT an OSU fan. (So Mayfield's actions had no visceral effect, on me.)

I too was also born in Ohio and I too am definitely not an OSU fan.  I thought the flag planting was hilarious because so many around here lost their shit over it Smirk  

I'm an anomaly on this board in that I hate the Browns more than the Steelers.  I know too many Browns fans and have heard too much jawing from them over the years to feel any differently.  When they play the Steelers I want the Steelers to win. 

It's not that I don't hate the Steelers - I do, most definitely.  I just hate the Browns more.  For me it's more personal, you could say.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:29 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Oddly enough, even though I was born in Cincinnati, I am NOT an OSU fan. (So Mayfield's actions had no visceral effect, on me.)
I didn't even really pay attention to College Football until I was in Junior High/High School, and by then I had lived in PA most of my life so...

I'm a PSU fan!
[Image: 280434_1280x720.jpg]

Living in central PA, it's actually the ONE thing I have in common with all of my "Steeler Fan" friends when it comes to football...

Friends on Saturday... ThumbsUp

RIVALS on Sunday!
Tiger

Let's just say I'd rather take a shower at Penn State than be a Stealers fan.... Nervous
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 10:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Let's just say I'd rather take a shower at Penn State than be a Stealers fan.... Nervous

You should re-phrase that to....
"taken a shower at Penn State when Sanduski was there"

There is no sense in bashing the CURRENT admin, students, football staff, etc - as they had nothing to do with that scandal.
Reply/Quote
On a human being basis, I don't hate anyone. But if hoping that a team gets the absolute snot kicked out of it every week, its pig-ass QB gets knocked into the old folks home where he belongs, and its arrogant coach gets run over by the opponent he's trying to trip -- if the intense loathing of everything yellow and black qualifies as hatred -- then it's the Shittsburgh Squealers all day.

By the way, Packer Backer, who's on your list?
Reply/Quote
I hope the Stealers never score another point
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers Browns Ravens 49ers, Oilers used to be on the list.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote