Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most hated rivals
Who are they?
Reply/Quote
STEELERS, always.
Reply/Quote
I’m a simple man.

Steelers, Ravens, Browns. Only division teams inspire my hatred.

In the NFC only the 49ers stand out.
Reply/Quote
Outside of the division it used to be the Cowboys, but I like Dak so I root for him, but used to love to see "America's team" take one on the chin. Especially the Coach wannabe Jerrrrah Jones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Steelers always #1 hated. Ravens #2 and whoever Tom Brady is playing with when we play them #3.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Steelers always #1 hated. Ravens #2 and whoever Tom Brady is playing with when we play them #3.

I don't "hate" the Ravens or Browns, at all.

Neither one of those teams really "owns" the Bengals like the Steelers have in the past.
Plus, I actually LIKE Baker Mayfield... anyone who isn't afraid to poke a little fun at himself (the funny Progressive commercials) is all right by me.
Reply/Quote
I grew up a Cowboys fan since I lived there and Mike Ditka was our neighbor, so I hated the Steelers long before I was a Bengals fan so for me the hatred was an easy transfer. Ravens are next and the Browns I dislike 2 games a year

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:49 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Who are they?

1) Steelers - They have been the dirtiest team in the league (and pretend it's just "hard nosed football")
2) Browns - In-state rivalry
3) Ravens - Division opponent
4) 49ers - Damn you, Joe Montana!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Steelers - because they got away with a lot of shit until recently when the league put the hammer down on all that bush-league cheapshot shit. Notice how much of their "power" was drained when they can no longer get away with that crap.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:09 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I don't "hate" the Ravens or Browns, at all.

Neither one of those teams really "owns" the Bengals like the Steelers have in the past.
Plus, I actually LIKE Baker Mayfield... anyone who isn't afraid to poke a little fun at himself (the funny Progressive commercials) is all right by me.

Those commercials made me hate him even more.  But I suppose I couldn't stand him in the beginning anyways.  From the moment he planted that effin flag after beating OSU, he was dead to me.

EDIT: I cannot wait for Hubbard to get real revenge this year. Now that we have a D-Line, he'll make sure he gets home a few times.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:21 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: ...From the moment he planted that effin flag after beating OSU, he was dead to me.

Oddly enough, even though I was born in Cincinnati, I am NOT an OSU fan. (So Mayfield's actions had no visceral effect, on me.)
I didn't even really pay attention to College Football until I was in Junior High/High School, and by then I had lived in PA most of my life so...

I'm a PSU fan!
[Image: 280434_1280x720.jpg]

Living in central PA, it's actually the ONE thing I have in common with all of my "Steeler Fan" friends when it comes to football...

Friends on Saturday... ThumbsUp

RIVALS on Sunday!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers more than the Ravens.
I hate Harbaugh more than Tomlin.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I don't HATE any teams but there are two teams I ALWAYS root against, unless their win would benefit the Bengals and that is the obvious Thugsburgh, and Dallas because I extremely dislike Jerry Jones.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:21 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Those commercials made me hate him even more.  But I suppose I couldn't stand him in the beginning anyways.  From the moment he planted that effin flag after beating OSU, he was dead to me.

EDIT:  I cannot wait for Hubbard to get real revenge this year.  Now that we have a D-Line, he'll make sure he gets home a few times.

FYI the Bengals were actually one game over .500 vs Steelers before Mike Brown took over.  Since then the record against the Steelers has been embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
FTS
Reply/Quote
Stoolers. Always.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:18 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Steelers - because they got away with a lot of shit until recently when the league put the hammer down on all that bush-league cheapshot shit. Notice how much of their "power" was drained when they can no longer get away with that crap.

Exactly, some friends and I were having this exact discussion a couple weeks ago. "Hard nosed Stooler football" ain't so hard nosed anymore.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Steelers
Browns
Ravens

Outside of our division I don't really hate them, but we do have a fair mix of Titans and Colts fans in Kentucky so there's always some good natured ribbing.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
Inside the Division- The Stealers. I hate this team with all my being.
Outside the Division- The 49ers, because they stabbed my heart twice. Without Joe Montana, the Bengals have 2 Lombardi's in their trophy case.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:29 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Oddly enough, even though I was born in Cincinnati, I am NOT an OSU fan. (So Mayfield's actions had no visceral effect, on me.)
I didn't even really pay attention to College Football until I was in Junior High/High School, and by then I had lived in PA most of my life so...

I'm a PSU fan!
[Image: 280434_1280x720.jpg]

Living in central PA, it's actually the ONE thing I have in common with all of my "Steeler Fan" friends when it comes to football...

Friends on Saturday... ThumbsUp

RIVALS on Sunday!
Tiger

Cambria county here. Steeler fan neighbors are pretty quiet right now. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote