Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens: Why all the hype?
(09-20-2015, 08:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If we won today, I'd feel less sure about next Sunday. Given the situation now, it's a "must win" as you've said.

LOL

So now you are going to the loss against the Raiders was a good thing for them this week.

The Ravens beat the Bengals, but there was nothing good about losing to a bottom feeding NFL team and them exposing your defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 08:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

So now you are going to the loss against the Raiders was a good thing for them this week.

The Ravens beat the Bengals, but there was nothing good about losing to a bottom feeding NFL team and them exposing your defense.

An 0-2 team is more desperate than a 1-1 team, especially given the trivia that an 0-3 team has never won the Super Bowl. I think they'll play tougher since they lost 2 straight to start the season, but I didn't go the extra step and say they're going to definitely win.

Not sure what's so "LOL" about this.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 09:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: An 0-2 team is more desperate than a 1-1 team, especially given the trivia that an 0-3 team has never won the Super Bowl. I think they'll play tougher since they lost 2 straight to start the season, but I didn't go the extra step and say they're going to definitely win.

Not sure what's so "LOL" about this.

We bringing the Hammer and another nail for that coffin....
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 12:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We bringing the Hammer and another nail for that coffin....

I think that's what is LOL about it Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:11 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think that's what is LOL about it Big Grin

Peter King is somewhere crying into some craft beer as we speak.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:11 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think that's what is LOL about it Big Grin

We helped make ravens history
Reply/Quote
Crushing a division rivals season in front on their fans. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:08 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Crushing a division rivals season in front on their fans. Rock On

i think thats 2 home openers in a row and the only 2 losses in september @ Baltimore for flacco in his 8 years.
Reply/Quote
I like to think I was on to something here...
Reply/Quote
Looking and Luv's and Pat's predictions like:

[Image: double%20over%20bid.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote