Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim 'mediator' defends gang rape after attack
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/

Can't make this stuff up. Just when antifa was taking away the headlines from Muslims giving them a chance to get off some radars. One of them defends gang rape.

Quote: Abdi Jee wrote that rape was “a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse”

Quote:Muslim ‘Mediator’ Defends Gang Rape After Attack: ‘Enjoyed Like Normal Intercourse When Woman Calms’

Jack Montgomery30 Aug 2017

AP Images

Abid Jee wrote that rape was “a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse” on Facebook after a Polish couple and a Peruvian transsexual were attacked by four men thought to be North African migrants, according to the Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata (ANSA) wire service.

The news agency says Jee’s post “caused a stir despite being quickly removed”, with many calling for him to be sacked.

The attack saw two 26-year-old Poles subjected to a “brutal and bestial” attack in the popular tourist destination on the Adriatic coast.

The male was struck on the head with a bottle and beaten unconscious before his girlfriend was repeatedly raped in front of him and thrown into the sea. Both were hospitalised following the attack, and the male will likely require facial surgery.

A transsexual person from Peru was also raped by the gang, either before the attack on the Polish couple or shortly afterwards, according to conflicting accounts.

The case has caused alarm in Italy and considerable anger in Poland, which is sending its own investigators to help apprehend the suspects.

Giorgia Meloni, who leads the conservative Brothers of Italy party, said law and order in the country had eroded during the migrant crisis, and that it was beginning to resemble “the worst favelas of South America” in places.

Matteo Salvini, who leads Italy’s populist Northern League, has said “prison is not enough” for the perpetrators, and reiterated previous calls for migrant sex attackers to be chemically castrated.

Poland’s Deputy Justice Minister Patryk Jaki went even further in an impassioned Twitter post, writing “for these bastards should be the death penalty, although for this particular case I would also restore torture”.

Follow Jack Montgomery on Twitter: @JackBMontgomery

Follow Breitbart London on Facebook: Breitbart London
(08-31-2017, 01:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/

Can't make this stuff up.  Just when antifa was taking away the headlines from Muslims giving them a chance to get off some radars.   One of them defends gang rape.  

"Can't make this stuff up."

Breibart just did. ThumbsUp
Fortunately he is being called out by others because of this.

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/28/rape-worse-at-start-man-takes-flak_c0c8f880-836d-4c84-bff0-f6203c289446.html

Quote:Rome, August 28 - A 24-year-old apparently Muslim 'cultural mediator' for an Italian migrant-reception cooperative got into hot water Monday by saying rape was "a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse".

There were calls for the man, Abid Jee, to be sacked over the Facebook post, which caused a stir despite being quickly removed.

Jee was commenting on the Friday night rapes of a Polish tourist and a transsexual prostitute by a reported North African gang of four in Rimini.

Sadly there was even worse talk from some anti-immigrant types:

Quote:  A politician for the We With Salvini rightwing populist party, Saverio Solvini, also drew flak by commenting, in light of a rape by suspected migrants, who are generally treated more favourably by leftwingers: "But when will it (rape) happen to (House Speaker Laura) Boldrini and the women of the (centre-left) Democratic Party?".

We With Salvini is the southern branch of the anti-immigrant Northern League, led by Matteo Salvini.

Salvini faced calls to sack Solvini, who is party chief in the southern town of San Giovanni Rotondo.

Fortunately calmer heads are talking about such things:

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/29/level-of-debate-chilling-says-boldrini-3_847e289a-114b-4f9e-aeba-9e9fb057cc40.html

Quote:House Speaker Laura Boldrini on Tuesday reacted to those who said she had failed to condemn a North African gang's rape of two people in Rimini because of her pro-migrant stances by saying "I find the level of the debate in these days chilling". She said "there are deplorable polemics, by those who only aimed to poison the climate. My condemnation is obviously unconditional. Those who doubt my commitment in this field is surely in bad faith and biased." Asked about the Northern Leaguer who suggested she should be raped, she said: "it's a repugnant episode. They are touching bottom".

Boldrini said leaders "who open up to hate are responsible" for debasing the political debate in Italy.

She said the many people who threaten her on Facebook have a "clear orientation, and this is the result".

And the "man" in question was sacked:

Quote:    A politician for the We With Salvini (NcS) rightwing populist party, Saverio Solvini, was sacked Monday for asking, in light of a Rimini gang rape by apparent migrants, "when will it (rape) happen to (House Speaker Laura) Boldrini and the women of the (centre-left) Democratic Party?".

"Solvini is no longer a party member, as of today," said Puglia NcS chief Rossano Sasso, saying the party disassociated itself from what he had said.

Boldrini, noted for her pro-migrant stances, is a hate figure for rightists and recently said she would start suing them for the extreme statements, many couched in sexual language, she regularly receives.

We With Salvini is the southern branch of the anti-immigrant Northern League, led by Matteo Salvini.

Salvini had earlier faced calls to sack Solvini, who was party chief in the southern town of San Giovanni Rotondo.

It's almost like there was more to a story than "Muslim 'mediator' defends gang rape after attack ".

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-31-2017, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Fortunately he is being called out by others because of this.

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/28/rape-worse-at-start-man-takes-flak_c0c8f880-836d-4c84-bff0-f6203c289446.html

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/29/level-of-debate-chilling-says-boldrini-3_847e289a-114b-4f9e-aeba-9e9fb057cc40.html

It's almost like there was more to a story than "Muslim 'mediator' defends gang rape after attack ".

Mellow

I'm more concerned about American politicians that defend rape, but they tend to be white and Christian so you won't see alt right news mentioning them because it's different somehow. Good to know people in Italy are lashing out against this asshole. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2017, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Fortunately he is being called out by others because of this.

Mellow

The Italian politician shouldn't have said what he said but he also shouldn't have lost his position. Anyone who is pro migrant and who constantly carries water for these people needs to be called out on the carpet because all they are doing is subjecting Italians and tourists to these migrants and their gang rapes.

And you conviently glossed over the Muslim.

This is why 5 star is growing in Italy.
(08-31-2017, 09:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Italian politician shouldn't have said what he said but he also shouldn't have lost his position.   Anyone who is pro migrant and who constantly carries water for these people needs to be called out on the carpet because all they are doing is subjecting Italians and tourists to these migrants and their gang rapes.  

And you conviently glossed over the Muslim.  

This is why 5 star is growing in Italy.

So it's ok to ask why a woman hasn't been raped because she is not as anti-immigrant as some would like?

There is something very wrong and borderline deviant about that line of thinking.  Frankly a normal person would not not have said it but would feel bad about it.

Secondly I said other spoke out against Jee and he took down the offensive post and may lose his job too.

That's not "glossing over" it's pointing out that he didn't say such a thing in a vacuum and people didn't rush to his defense.
(08-31-2017, 09:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm more concerned about American politicians that defend rape, but they tend to be white and Christian so you won't see alt right news mentioning them because it's different somehow. Good to know people in Italy are lashing out against this asshole. 

Nothing matters unless the person saying it is non-white or non-christian.

People's bias and hatred are just sickening when they blind them.
(08-31-2017, 09:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Nothing matters unless the person saying it is non-white or non-christian.

People's bias and hatred are just sickening when they blind them.

In before the response of accusing you of only hating on white Christians and overlooking the stuff in Islam.
(08-31-2017, 10:12 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: In before the response of accusing you of only hating on white Christians and overlooking the stuff in Islam.

Smirk

[Image: why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif]
(08-31-2017, 10:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: Smirk

[Image: why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif]

I'm taking a religious studies class this semester because, well, why not? We started the class off talking about insider v. outsider perspectives and the common mistakes that insiders and outsiders make when looking at the people of the religion (since religious studies is more about the people, theology is about the gods). It was very interesting having these discussions in class and thinking about how many of these mistakes are made in this forum on a pretty consistent basis.
(08-31-2017, 10:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm taking a religious studies class this semester because, well, why not? We started the class off talking about insider v. outsider perspectives and the common mistakes that insiders and outsiders make when looking at the people of the religion (since religious studies is more about the people, theology is about the gods). It was very interesting having these discussions in class and thinking about how many of these mistakes are made in this forum on a pretty consistent basis.

My oh my the mistakes WE make.

[Image: DDpG7KFXYAAeXe9.jpg]
(08-31-2017, 10:58 AM)Vlad Wrote: My oh my the mistakes WE make.

[Image: DDpG7KFXYAAeXe9.jpg]

Yup, like the ones you made just now. It's okay, though, I don't expect anything more.
(08-31-2017, 11:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yup, like the ones you made just now. It's okay, though, I don't expect anything more.

Oh so female genital mutilation is for hygienic reasons only, not to prevent women from experiencing sexual pleasure.
I understand now.

Get your head out of the sand and learn this in your class...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/22/health/detroit-genital-mutilation-charges/index.html
Wont comment on this particular story, but it does seem that rape and gang rape in Islamic countries is treated vastly different than it is elsewhere. And different as in not favorable for the girl.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2017, 11:12 AM)Vlad Wrote: Oh so female genital mutilation is for hygienic reasons only, not to prevent women from experiencing sexual pleasure.
I understand now.

Get your head out of the sand and learn this in your class...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/22/health/detroit-genital-mutilation-charges/index.html

Genital mutilation is not inherently Muslim. One of the common mistakes made by outsiders is attributing actions of a religious person to their religion, and not looking at the person as a whole. Genital mutilation is a cultural phenomenon in the region where that person comes from that predates Islam by millennia. So why blame it on Islam? Where is the Islamic teaching that agrees with this? If it exists, is it widely accepted or is that particular interpretation mainstream, or is this only the view of a small portion?

Can you answer those questions?
(08-31-2017, 11:16 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Wont comment on this particular story, but it does seem that rape and gang rape in Islamic countries is treated vastly different than it is elsewhere. And different as in not favorable for the girl.

It's like medieval times. Which is why the west should be careful and deliberate when taking immigrants from these regions.

It's square peg in a round hole for a lot of these people. Which only sets them up for failure.
(08-31-2017, 09:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: So it's ok to ask why a woman hasn't been raped because she is not as anti-immigrant as some would like?

There is something very wrong and borderline deviant about that line of thinking.  Frankly a normal person would not not have said it but would feel bad about it.

Secondly I said other spoke out against Jee and he took down the offensive post and may lose his job too.

That's not "glossing over" it's pointing out that he didn't say such a thing in a vacuum and people didn't rush to his defense.

I didn't say his comments were appropriate but the point he was making is legitimate. This politician can sit up in her well off neighborhood ot worrying about being gang raped by Muslim migrants because they could never get into her neighborhood. Whereas normal ordinary unsuspecting Italians and tourists are being fed to gangs of rapists. It's easy to be pro migrant when you never have to be around them.

And yes you mention the Jee bit but you were quick to blame an Italian guy for something to get off the topic of the Muslim migrant rape epidemic in Western Europe.
(08-31-2017, 11:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't say his comments were appropriate but the point he was making is legitimate.  

Wow.

(08-31-2017, 11:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This politician can sit up in her well off neighborhood  ot worrying about being gang raped by Muslim migrants because they could never get into her neighborhood.    Whereas normal ordinary unsuspecting Italians and tourists are being fed to gangs of rapists.   It's easy to be pro migrant when you never have to be around them.  

Seems pretty easy to generalize about all Muslims based on one quote from one person too. Mellow

(08-31-2017, 11:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And yes you mention the Jee bit but you were quick to blame an Italian guy for something to get off the topic of the Muslim migrant rape epidemic in Western Europe.

Nope. I brought up that someone on the anti-immigration side said something even worse (wishing rape on a woman) while trying to attack Jee AFTER I also said Jee was being attacked by "his side" for it too.

Pretty easy to call it a "rape epidemic" when not living there and just getting info from Breitbart and Daily Wire. Mellow
Reminds me of Todd Akins and his idiotic comment that pregnancy rarely occurs with legitimate rape because the body has ways of shutting it down.
(08-31-2017, 11:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wow.

Seems pretty easy to generalize about all Muslims based on one quote from one person too. Mellow

Nope. I brought up that someone on the anti-immigration side said something even worse (wishing rape on a woman) while trying to attack Jee AFTER I also said Jee was being attacked by "his side" for it too.

Pretty easy to call it a "rape epidemic" when not living there and just getting info from Breitbart and Daily Wire. Mellow

How am I generalizing about all Muslims? We are talking about Muslim migrants who have formed rapist gangs to attack women and a transgender. You do understand that when speaking about the topic at hand we are talking about a group inside the group already so there is no need for me to waste a sentence mentioning we aren't taking about all Muslims worldwide.

You do realize these stories are pulled from local and regional news services on the ground. This is how smaller news services survive they can not afford to have a reporter on the ground in every city around the world.