Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims attack bikini wearer, in France.
http://madworldnews.com/womans-bikini-muslims-show/

Just like the title says, it's all in the link. 

Religion of peace??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-28-2015, 09:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://madworldnews.com/womans-bikini-muslims-show/

Just like the title says, it's all in the link. 

Religion of peace??

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-defended-bikinis-from-muslims-following-attack-that-had-nothing-to-do-with-religion-10421569.html

Quote:However, police have since called the incident a fight between two rival girl gangs and said it had "nothing to do with Islam".

Superintendent Julie Galisson said in a statement: "It was a fight between young girls which degenerated after one of the authors of the aggression said 'Get dressed, it’s not summer'."

Police have said it is clear from all statements given that the attack had nothing to do with religion.
Three of the women aged between 18 and 24 were named as Ines Nouri, Zohra Karim and Hadoune Tadjouri. The two underage girls have not been named.

They were all arrested and bailed to await a court appearance in September.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Aaaaaand /thread
Muslims .... Lol.
(07-28-2015, 10:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-defended-bikinis-from-muslims-following-attack-that-had-nothing-to-do-with-religion-10421569.html

Yeah, in a town doing their best to not piss the Muslims off, they might say that..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-28-2015, 10:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, in a town doing their best to not piss the Muslims off, they might say that..

Maybe.  But they said statements from all of those involved.  So if the girls who got attacked didn't think it why should we?
Ofc it have nothing to do with islam. They don't mention bikini's there.... It has to do with their anti women sexist behavior. Which is totally seperate.
(07-28-2015, 10:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe.  But they said statements from all of those involved.  So if the girls who got attacked didn't think it why should we?

Because, as much as this Nation preaches tolerance of others, one would think that sort of ideal would be world wide.  With that thought in mind, if the Muslim girls had a problem with non-muslims wearing bikinis, they could have just kept their mouths shut, and prayed that they didn't get labeled as lesbians by their male family members, right?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-28-2015, 10:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ofc it have nothing to do with islam.   They don't mention bikini's there....   It has to do with their anti women sexist behavior.    Which is totally seperate.

So they could be Christian then?
(07-28-2015, 10:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Because, as much as this Nation preaches tolerance of others, one would think that sort of ideal would be world wide.  With that thought in mind, if the Muslim girls had a problem with non-muslims wearing bikinis, they could have just kept their mouths shut, and prayed that they didn't get labeled as lesbians by their male family members, right?

They could have I suppose.

But then Christians could stay in church and pray that the abortion clinics would close.

A bunch of women got in a cat fight.  But let's use to to show how evil and violent everyone who practices their faith is instead.

Of course we can't label anyone else that does anything violent.  Nope.  Christian, Jewish, racist...can't paint with THAT broad brush.  But a couple chicks with funny sounding last names get in a fight?  Muslims =/= peace.

Rock On
(07-28-2015, 10:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: So they could be Christian then?

Anyone who doesn't allow women to speak, threatens them with violence, and expects them to service their man at any time he desires. And in any way .... At the threat of physical violence. Then forces them to dress as a ghost.

If that applies to christians then so be it ...
(07-28-2015, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Anyone who doesn't allow women to speak, threatens them with violence, and expects them to service their man at any time he desires.  And in any way .... At the threat of physical violence.   Then forces them to dress as a ghost.  

If that applies to christians then so be it ...

It took quite a while but at least we agreed on something.  Smirk
(07-28-2015, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: They could have I suppose.

But then Christians could stay in church and pray that the abortion clinics would close.

A bunch of women got in a cat fight.  But let's use to to show how evil and violent everyone who practices their faith is instead.

Of course we can't label anyone else that does anything violent.  Nope.  Christian, Jewish, racist...can't paint with THAT broad brush.  But a couple chicks with funny sounding last names get in a fight?  Muslims =/= peace.

Rock On

As soon as I saw this thread I knew you would bite like a big carp.

Just too juicy I guess. Afraid that muslims could look bad.... It's hilarious how quick you are to defend these guys. The only religion any of you give any credit.
(07-28-2015, 10:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: It took quite a while but at least we agreed on something.  Smirk

This has always been the reason i dislike muslims . You all just never take the time to listen .
(07-28-2015, 10:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As soon as I saw this thread I knew you would bite like a big carp.

Just too juicy I guess.   Afraid that muslims could look bad....   It's hilarious how quick you are to defend these guys.  The only religion any of you give any credit.

Well I thought it was too juicy of a story to be true so I did a quick search.

The story itself did indeed happen...just without the spin you'd like it to have.

I'd stop pointing out the hypocrisy of blaming an entire religion on the acts of some of its members when you stop doing it.
(07-28-2015, 10:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: So they could be Christian then?

[Image: tumblr_lulsr282Et1qir0a4o1_500.jpg]
(07-28-2015, 10:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lulsr282Et1qir0a4o1_500.jpg]

As far as I have read, those guys have been put in their place, for years.  But hey, if you want to search for outrageous things to draw parallels, go for it..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-28-2015, 10:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lulsr282Et1qir0a4o1_500.jpg]
That was back in their Democratic heyday
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-28-2015, 11:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As far as I have read, those guys have been put in their place, for years.  But hey, if you want to search for outrageous things to draw parallels, go for it..

There are outrageous zealots in nearly every organization.
That's the only point.
That and Dino's comment immediately made me think of the pic.
(07-28-2015, 10:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well I thought it was too juicy of a story to be true so I did a quick search.

The story itself did indeed happen...just without the spin you'd like it to have.

I'd stop pointing out the hypocrisy of blaming an entire religion on the acts of some of its members when you stop doing it.

Honestly I could care less. I know what muslims are all about... Exploiting women and using violence or the threat of violence to get through life. When they start treating women with respect then I will start respecting them