Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must Win
(10-28-2016, 09:51 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Tomlin is not in Belichick's league (no one is), but you really put Kubiak ahead of him?  Tomlin has a .639 career winning percentage while Kubiak has .527.  Each has a Super Bowl, but Tomlin has appeared in two.

It's great to say "we had them beat", but at the end of the day they won.  Pittsburgh owns this rivalry.

Yes i would put Kubiak ahead of Tomlin. Kubiak always out coaches Marv, always. We hardly ever beat a Kubiak coached team.

Tomlin inherited Cowher's team and whether we have been losing to Pitt or not it is always pretty damn close and they need the
refs to help them out just like they needed it the last 2 games and one could argue more. The Titans are the other team i think we
could beat in the Playoffs if they make it.

I just have no faith in Marv winning a Playoff game against superior coaching. Tomlin is not a superior coach.
Reply/Quote
This game in London is by far not a must win. 3-5 is still within reach of the division title. The only must wins are the ones that eliminate you from the playoffs. This game does not. I expect the Bengals to win anyway and go 4-4.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2016, 06:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, we had them beat last year. Without Andy even.

One data point and you're jumping for joy? Yeah, one game was in the bags, and they had their share of injuries top. Overall, Pitt has our number. Just by numbers alone we should want to see anyone but Pittsburgh unless the altrenative is New England.
Reply/Quote
I'd be willing to play any afc west team not named the Broncos first round. Colts too. Throw in Baltimore for some playoff diversity this decade.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2016, 02:37 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Pitt has our number. 

I would not be shy about PIT in the playoffs again....other than the injury factor. We came back from 15 points down, in the 4th quarter, with our backup qb. Self destruction, not the steelers, cost us that game.
Reply/Quote