Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bengals Game Experience (7-0 All Time Now)
(12-06-2016, 11:15 PM)jason Wrote: I'm sure plans at being drawn for a retractable roof as we speak.

You know I never thought too much about all of the amenities in mondern stadiums & ball parks. Then the other night I was watching the Vikings/ Cowboys game. They kept showing all of the features of that new Minnesota stadium... PBS is a dump! Love the place, but the best it has to offer is that dark, dingy bar and grill thing over around the 120s or so... Jeeez.

Well, it's hard to believe but PBS is in its 17th year, solidly in stadium middle age.  The Georgia Dome wasn't a lot older when they started talking about a replacement.

(12-06-2016, 11:24 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is very true.  I wish they had built a dome stadium, like in Indy or Detroit.  Originally, I wanted the game in the elements, but it seems like a lot of the games played in poor weather aren't fun to watch at all.  The football is bad, and you freeze your ass off.  Maybe I'm just getting older.  

Plus, they would have an indoor practice facility  ThumbsUp

Yeah, I've changed my mind about a dome, too.  The cold doesn't bother me so much, but I HATE sitting in the rain, especially when it's about 40 degrees.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote