Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Brother's In An Outing With Pacman!
My brother is playing in a golf outing and his group's celebrity is Pacman!

He asked him if he knows me and his quote was "everybody knows Brad!"
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 01:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My brother is playing in a golf outing and his group's celebrity is Pacman!

[Image: 3b67bffb05e6f3f0a77b8c41d5113477edee8d21...0092ef.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 01:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My brother is playing in a golf outing and his group's celebrity is Pacman!

How would he know you ?   From following the Board ?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 01:29 PM)depthchart Wrote: How would he know you ?   From following the Board ?

lol....... from training camp all these years.

They give crippled people opportunities to talk with the players away from the general crowds.
Reply/Quote
That's awesome that they know you Brad!
Reply/Quote
When it comes to golf, something tells me... Pacman Jones garbage!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Pacman loves eating little white balls.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 01:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol....... from training camp all these years.

They give crippled people opportunities to talk with the players away from the general crowds.
They prefer the nomenclature of "differently abled."

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 02:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's awesome that they know you Brad!
Not "know" like we're boys and he's going to text me to hang out, but it is cool that they remember me.

ThumbsUp
(05-12-2017, 02:06 PM)jason Wrote: When it comes to golf, something tells me... Pacman Jones garbage!!!!

haha.........  I was thinking the same thing!
Reply/Quote
I wonder if PacMan loses it on the course? Cool Brad, I think one of the funnier things I have seen involving our beloved Bengals on the course was hearing about Burfict trying to play and smashing a car window on an errant shot! I guess it was funny to me because here is a player with anger issues supposedly playing a sedate game...
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 02:06 PM)jason Wrote: When it comes to golf, something tells me... Pacman Jones garbage!!!!

Me too, I'm picturing him in a happy Gilmore type rage after a few bad strokes  lol
Reply/Quote

(05-12-2017, 01:25 PM)ochocincos Wrote: [Image: 3b67bffb05e6f3f0a77b8c41d5113477edee8d21...0092ef.jpg]

Lol, pretty cool though Brad. I remember something about Peko seeing you on the road or something and saying hey.

Peko is a cool dude off the field.

The fans in Denver should know that. But....

BILLINGS!!! Shocked

I am with the others on Pacman, i see clubs a flyin'. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lol, pretty cool though Brad. I remember something about Peko seeing you on the road or something and saying hey.

BILLINGS!!! Shocked

I'd hang out with Adam Jones any time...    We'd Cuss it up together...
Reply/Quote
Pacman is actually a good golfer for (an amateur) and so is JR Smith from the Cavs.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I played Golf once. People looked at me like I was crazy when I pulled out my 3 wood for that course behind McDonalds
Reply/Quote
He's playing in Joe Walters annual charity fund raiser, the 17th one. Burfict is also playing in it. I know this because it's at Kenton County Golf Courses, where I work a few shifts per week, including this morning.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lol, pretty cool though Brad. I remember something about Peko seeing you on the road or something and saying hey.

BILLINGS!!! Shocked

All players love a cripple!
(05-12-2017, 03:51 PM)J24 Wrote: Pacman is actually a good golfer for (an amateur) and so is JR Smith from the Cavs.
My brother said he wasn't bad. Athletes are usually good at anything physical, but golf takes discipline and skill, you can't just go off raw ability, so I was impressed!
(05-12-2017, 04:06 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: He's playing in Joe Walters annual charity fund raiser, the 17th one. Burfict is also playing in it. I know this because it's at Kenton County Golf Courses, where I work a few shifts per week, including this morning.

That would be the one!
Reply/Quote

I can't remember who but you got in an argument on the old board with someone and it was classic.  
Reply/Quote

That's awesome, I'm super jealous!

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
Did Pacman spit on the starter?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote