Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last Thoughts About Mixon.
Best article on Mixon I've seen:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19289134/joe-mixon-hopes-cincinnati-gives-chance
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2017, 09:34 AM)5thWave Wrote: Best article on Mixon I've seen:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19289134/joe-mixon-hopes-cincinnati-gives-chance

Still don't like the pick, but someone needs to tell that sanctimonious Stooler ***** in the article to suck a fart out of our collective hind ends! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wish people would get over it. The comparing Mixon to Jones is ridiculous. Mixon admits he was as fault and with Jones it is always someone else's fault or the police are out to get him. I like the Mixon pick and so will the fans that have lived a clean life.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to resurrect a Mixon thread, but I have to ask the question....
Did those that said they would stop following the Bengals and delete their MB accounts if the Bengals drafted Mixon actually follow through?
I don't recall who "swore off" the Bengals if they drafted Mixon, so I can't verify.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2017, 02:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Sorry to resurrect a Mixon thread, but I have to ask the question....
Did those that said they would stop following the Bengals and delete their MB accounts if the Bengals drafted Mixon actually follow through?
I don't recall who "swore off" the Bengals if they drafted Mixon, so I can't verify.

So far....they have. Wes and Orlando.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2017, 03:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: So far....they have. Wes and Orlando.

[Image: tom-cruise-reaction-sad-crying-tear-1412547048h.gif?id=]
Reply/Quote