Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lazy Final Mock?
The simulators and mock overload has taken a lot of thought out of it. They all seem to run together after while.

Here is my first and only copy and paste from a simulator.
9: R1P9
EDGE CHARLES HARRIS
MISSOURI - Deep down probably the guy i covet the most in this draft. Explosive all day edge rusher able to get to the QB in a blink.

41: R2P9
RB JOE MIXON
OKLAHOMA - Talent wise this is a steal.

73: R3P9
TE ADAM SHAHEEN
ASHLAND - Huge upside. The safe consensus TE pick not long ago gave us Gresham. Jimmy Graham went in the 3rd that draft. Howard is the safe consensus. There is a load of talented projects. Shaheen is probably my fav in that group.

116: R4P9
EDGE RYAN ANDERSON
ALABAMA - Meanest toughest LB in the draft.

138: R4P31
WR ARDARIUS STEWART
ALABAMA - Would love to get him at the end of 4.

153: R5P9
C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE - Crazy he fell this far. Would be a blessing.

176: R5P32
OT RODERICK JOHNSON
FLORIDA STATE - I think he goes in the 2nd and I wouldnt be mad if we took him there.

193: R6P9
DL JARRON JONES
NOTRE DAME - Big ass brute with some motivation issues. If he turns it on... Shew wee

217: R6P33
OT ZACH BANNER
USC - RT only. Mammoth. With Winston as a backup you dont pass up what he could be

227: R7P9
WR ROBERT DAVIS
GEORGIA STATE - Tip top measurables. Poor mans Jerome Simpson

251: R7P33
RB TARIK COHEN
NORTH CAROLINA A&T - RB version of Andrew Hawkins
Reply/Quote
You know, people will probably poke fun at Charles Harris, but if you read about him and what people are saying, it won't be a surprise if he goes before Barnett. A lot of the insiders are saying that NFL GMs and scouts like him a lot more than the media does.

Reminds me of Leonard Floyd last year (not as a player, but his situation) - everyone was mocking him in the 20s but people were always saying the NFL guys liked him a lot more then the media.
Reply/Quote