Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My apologies
(11-24-2022, 10:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I love the Bengals, no doubt.  But I wouldn't say my identity is attached to it or that it controls my life.  It is the hatred to a team of assbags, that REALLY caught fire when that rapist pig raped-and-paid two different women in the same year and gets a 4 game suspension.  steeler fans DEFENDED him by saying things like "he was never convicted", to which I laugh and say "yeah, a SEVEN figure settlement is a clear indicator of innocence".

I knew a lot of people at Miami U when he was there, including a coach.  Let's just say this behavior didn't start in pitt.  

Mick Vick killed dogs and went to prison for two years, and I was insanely pissed about what he did.  Piggy raped women and got four games.  I guess you can't pay off a dead dog.  

I will tell you this with 100% certainty:  if one of those women would have been my daughter, he would not have been around to play football ever again.  

The fact that you're turning away a woman solely because she roots for the Steelers says otherwise.

I find it interesting that you chastise Steeler fans for Ben, but gleefully cheer for Joe Mixon and Pac Man Jones who both have beaten the ever living shit out of women. Your hypocrisy and complete lack of awareness is duly noted. Sexual assault, bad....Plain old assault, A-OKJoe

If Ben would've done that to one of your daughters, he wouldn't be around to play football again. But if Joe Mixon had done that to one of them, you'd ask for a selfie and an autograph. Strange. 

Also,
Chris Henry
O'Dell Thurman
Tank Johnson
Cedric Benson
etc etc etc 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:14 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The fact that you're turning away a woman solely because she roots for the Steelers says otherwise.

I find it interesting that you chastise Steeler fans for Ben, but gleefully cheer for Joe Mixon and Pac Man Jones who both have beaten the ever living shit out of women. Your hypocrisy and complete lack of awareness is duly noted. Sexual assault, bad....Plain old assault, A-OKJoe

If Ben would've done that to one of your daughters, he would be around to play football again. But if Joe Mixon had done that to one of them, you'd ask for a selfie and an autograph. Strange. 

Also,
Chris Henry
O'Dell Thurman
Tank Johnson
Cedric Benson
etc etc etc 

Ok, so you rape a woman in public and I will slug someone and we will see what the F'N LAW has to say about which is the worse crime.  And I was completely against the drafting of Mixon.  Was pretty vocal about it.  Since he has been a model teammate and citizen, but the pig raped (allegedly!) multiple.  And kept getting away with it.  That punch cost Mixon millions, but he learned from his mistake and has been a perfect citizen and teammate.  

Henry and Thurman were alcoholics.  What did they ever do to a woman?  Do they belong in prison?  Ced Benson and a guy that was a Bengal for like one season?  I don't even know what you are accusing?  Do you want a list of steelers that have broken the law?   I don't have that much time.  What is pathetic is that you, and the entire legion of fat, uneducated losers turn your eye to a rapist pig.  I just can't let that go.  The classic "gets away with it because he can play".  And you all love it.  DISGUSTING.

An example:   Mike Vick almost became a Bengal.  I called the Bengals and told them that if they sign him, I would cancel my season tickets.  And I would have done it.  And never watched them again.  It is called character.  And I think people do deserve a second chance, but there are limits and what Vick and Piggy did should have put them out of the league forever.  

And, no, Piggy wouldn't play football again if he did that to my daughter.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote:  
Ok, so you rape a woman in public and I will slug someone and we will see what the F'N LAW has to say about which is the worse crime.  And I was completely against the drafting of Mixon.  Was pretty vocal about it.  Since he has been a model teammate and citizen, but the pig raped (allegedly!) multiple.  And kept getting away with it.  That punch cost Mixon millions, but he learned from his mistake and has been a perfect citizen and teammate.  

An example:   Mike Vick almost became a Bengal.  I called the Bengals and told them that if they sign him, I would cancel my season tickets.  And I would have done it.  And never watched them again.  It is called character.  And I think people do deserve a second chance, but there are limits and what Vick and Piggy did should have put them out of the league forever.  

My God, the hypocrisy with this post.

Steelers fans are trash for turning a blind eye and defending Ben, but then you proceed to turn a blind eye and defend Mixon. 

If you have so much character that you called the Bengals organization about Vick, why didn't you do it with Joe Mixon? Why not call them before the draft and levy the same threat that you (allegedly) did regarding Vick? If you are willing to go to such lengths over a dog, then you should be more than willing to do the same for human, right? I can only conclude that you value the life of an animal over a human. 

Quote:And, no, Piggy wouldn't play football again if he did that to my daughter.   

But you'd have a selfie with and an autograph from Mixon. Again....strange where you draw the line. 

Quote:Henry and Thurman were alcoholics.  What did they ever do to a woman?  Do they belong in prison?  Ced Benson and a guy that was a Bengal for like one season?  I don't even know what you are accusing?  Do you want a list of steelers that have broken the law?   I don't have that much time. 
Kinda the point. If we root for and NFL team, then we are rooting for criminals. Every team got em. If you think that you are truly a man of character, you'd never watch the sport (or any sport) again. 

Quote:What is pathetic is that you, and the entire legion of fat, uneducated losers turn your eye to a rapist pig.  I just can't let that go.  The classic "gets away with it because he can play".  And you all love it.  DISGUSTING.

That's exactly what happened/is happening with Jones and Mixon. 

Seriously, Im going to assume for your sake that this is schtick since it's on Smack Talk. But if it isn't, I'd seriously consider professional counseling.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote:  
Ok, so you rape a woman in public and I will slug someone and we will see what the F'N LAW has to say about which is the worse crime. 

Let's put this to the test. 

I'll abuse a dog and you cold-c0ck a woman in public and see what the F'N LAW has to say about which is worse. Then when we find out, let's compare your reactions to the Bengals acquiring Vick and Mixon and see if it aligns with what the law says about which is the worse crime. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 09:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nonono. You're doing this all wrong. 

You should have invited her to a really nice hotel, got her in the shower to make sure she was nice and clean then you throw her on the bed and put it right in her butt. 

While you're doing it, you close your eyes and pretend it's Ben Roethlisberger. Not because you fantasize about getting Ben in the butt but because you know if you were doing Ben in the butt, it would be really painful and he wouldn't enjoy it at all. 

Then when you're done, you get up and grab the chocolate cream pie that you had sitting off to the side and you throw it right in her face, yelling "that's what i think about Pittsburgh Steelers football, Ben!!!!!". 

Trust me. She will be confused as hell. 

12 hrs later, and Im STILL laughing my ass off. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:48 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: My God, the hypocrisy with this post.

Steelers fans are trash for turning a blind eye and defending Ben, but then you proceed to turn a blind eye and defend Mixon. 

If you have so much character that you called the Bengals organization about Vick, why didn't you do it with Joe Mixon? Why not call them before the draft and levy the same threat that you (allegedly) did regarding Vick? If you are willing to go to such lengths over a dog, then you should be more than willing to do the same for human, right? I can only conclude that you value the life of an animal over a human. 

But you'd have a selfie with and an autograph from Mixon. Again....strange where you draw the line. 

Kinda the point. If we root for and NFL team, then we are rooting for criminals. Every team got em. If you think that you are truly a man of character, you'd never watch the sport (or any sport) again. 

That's exactly what happened/is happening with Jones and Mixon. 

Seriously, Im going to assume for your sake that this is schtick since it's on Smack Talk. But if it isn't, I'd seriously consider professional counseling.

I need counseling when you liken a punch in the heat of the moment to raping multiple women?  Hello kettle, you're black.  
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Let's put this to the test. 

I'll abuse a dog and you cold-c0ck a woman in public and see what the F'N LAW has to say about which is worse. Then when we find out, let's compare your reactions to the Bengals acquiring Vick and Mixon and see if it aligns with what the law says about which is the worse crime. 

You really that dumb?  By abuse, I assume you mean murder multiple dogs.  Yes, the LAW would treat that more harshly than a punch in an argument.  I'm done explaining what is wrong with rape to you.  Obviously, you don't understand it.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520atl076gh6n6bq0oml6...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 10:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: .steeler fans DEFENDED him by saying things like "he was never convicted", to which I laugh and say "yeah, a SEVEN figure settlement is a clear indicator of innocence".

(11-25-2022, 11:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I need counseling when you liken a punch in the heat of the moment to raping multiple women?  Hello kettle, you're black.  

Let these 2 posts sink in a bit. 

Ben, sexual assault...Steelers fans "he was never convicted"....pays settlement = Steelers fans are scum
Mixon, assault....Bengal fan "a punch in the heat of the moment"....arrested = Bengal fan is a man of character 
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Hypocrisy defined

I still find it fascinating that you'd make sure that Ben didn't play again but you'd want a selfie and Mixon's autograph if he punched your daughter in the heat of the moment. 
You're not going to address this?
Not going to refute it? 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 01:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Let these 2 posts sink in a bit. 

Ben, sexual assault...Steelers fans "he was never convicted"....pays settlement = Steelers fans are scum
Mixon, assault....Bengal fan "a punch in the heat of the moment"....arrested = Bengal fan is a man of character 
Hypocrisy defined

I still find it fascinating that you'd make sure that Ben didn't play again but you'd want a selfie and Mixon's autograph if he punched your daughter in the heat of the moment. 
You're not going to address this?
Not going to refute it? 
I'll refute it. Mixon, on impulse when a girl was shouting in his face and then slapping him, reacted in a horrible way. He had never had any prior instances of violence, showed remorse afterward, apologized to the girl, and has been a model citizen since. Do I excuse his actions? No. But if it was my daughter (I have three) and he showed true remorse, I would forgive him.

Ben, on the other hand, knew what he was doing, and carried out his sexual assault knowing exactly what he was doing. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 09:26 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'll refute it. Mixon, on impulse when a girl was shouting in his face and then slapping him, reacted in a horrible way. He had never had any prior instances of violence, showed remorse afterward, apologized to the girl, and has been a model citizen since. Do I excuse his actions? No. But if it was my daughter (I have three) and he showed true remorse, I would forgive him.

Ben, on the other hand, knew what he was doing, and carried out his sexual assault knowing exactly what he was doing. 

That makes two Bengal fans who excuse his actions. 

Any more? C'mon, out yourselves. 

What's the threshold for the number of excuse making fans where I can start lumping all Bengal fans together and start eliminating anyone who roots for them from my life, and start psychotically burning articles of clothing in reaction? 

You guys wouldn't know hypocrisy if it was an out of control truck that ran you over and left you for dead on the sidewalk. 

Your self awareness is zilch. And interesting where you 'draw the line' about what's acceptable and what isn't. 
It's kind of funny, actually. 
Reply/Quote
Bottom line....

Bengal fans....
Ben is a rapist and it's disgusting that Steeler fans rooted for and made excuses for him.

Also, Bengal fans....
Joe Mixon (and Pac Man too) are not woman beaters, they just reacted horribly to girls shouting at them. But they have apologized and shown remorse, so they are A-OK in our book. Who Dey?!!? 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That makes two Bengal fans who excuse his actions. 

Any more? C'mon, out yourselves. 

What's the threshold for the number of excuse making fans where I can start lumping all Bengal fans together and start eliminating anyone who roots for them from my life, and start psychotically burning articles of clothing in reaction? 

You guys wouldn't know hypocrisy if it was an out of control truck that ran you over and left you for dead on the sidewalk. 

Your self awareness is zilch. And interesting where you 'draw the line' about what's acceptable and what isn't. 
It's kind of funny, actually. 
You're clutching at straws. Just let it go. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bottom line....

Ben is a rapist 

Also

Joe Mixon (and Pac Man too) are not woman beaters

Good to see you finally coming around. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:41 AM)BengalRed Wrote: You're clutching at straws. Just let it go. 

Ah, no. It's actually pretty straight forward. You guys are total hypocrites and have zero awareness of it. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bottom line....

Bengal fans....
Ben is a rapist and it's disgusting that Steeler fans rooted for and made excuses for him.

Also, Bengal fans....
Joe Mixon (and Pac Man too) are not woman beaters, they just reacted horribly to girls shouting at them. But they have apologized and shown remorse, so they are A-OK in our book. Who Dey?!!? 

Bottom line…..

StrictlyBiz is cool with rape.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:20 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Bottom line…..

StrictlyBiz is cool with rape.

Well that's certainly one way to spin it even though I've never defended him, unlike the 2 Bengal fans in this post who have literally excused and justified Mixon pummeling a woman. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good to see you finally coming around. Ninja

Funny, but not your best work. Stick to gay fantasy posts. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well that's certainly one way to spin it even though I've never defended him. 
Unlike the 2 Bengal fans in this post who have literally excused and justified Mixon pummeling a woman. 

Didn't see that anywhere, but debating with you is like arguing with my ex wife.  Logic and common sense are just out the window.  I won't bother trying any longer.  
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Didn't see that anywhere, but debating with you is like arguing with my ex wife.  Logic and common sense are just out the window.  I won't bother trying any longer.  

Quote:I need counseling when you liken a punch in the heat of the moment to raping multiple women?  Hello kettle, you're black.  

Well this didn't take long to debunk. It's literally on the same page. 
Reply/Quote