Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My apologies
(11-26-2022, 12:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well that's certainly one way to spin it even though I've never defended him, unlike the 2 Bengal fans in this post who have literally excused and justified Mixon pummeling a woman. 

Oh I thought we were just throwing down asinine blanket statement bottom lines.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:40 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Oh I thought we were just throwing down asinine blanket statement bottom lines.

If you take the time to read the whole thread and understand context, you'll see that I never did that. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well this didn't take long to debunk. It's literally on the same page. 

Again, how does that statement excuse the action.  Both are wrong, both are crimes, but you continually strive to make them sound the same degree of severity, which any person with an IQ over 40 would understand.  Then again, you are a steeler fan.  Nuff said.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:43 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Again, how does that statement excuse the action.  Both are wrong, both are crimes, but you continually strive to make them sound the same degree of severity, which any person with an IQ over 40 would understand.  Then again, you are a steeler fan.  Nuff said.  

Well...when you say "in the heat of the moment" you're justifying the action. 'Yeah he hit her, but it was in the heat of the moment' In other words, there was a reason why he did it. 

The correct answer is that there should never be a reason. It would be like me saying, 'yeah Ben raped that girl, but did you see what she was wearing?' 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bottom line....

Bengal fans....
Ben is a rapist and it's disgusting that Steeler fans rooted for and made excuses for him.

Also, Bengal fans....
Joe Mixon (and Pac Man too) are not woman beaters, they just reacted horribly to girls shouting at them. But they have apologized and shown remorse, so they are A-OK in our book. Who Dey?!!? 
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

“A blanket statement is an unspecific and over-generalized statement. It is often used to make a point, but without any real evidence to support it. For example, someone might say "All politicians are liars," or "All men are jerks." These statements may be true in some cases, but they are not universally accurate.”

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:54 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: “A blanket statement is an unspecific and over-generalized statement. It is often used to make a point, but without any real evidence to support it. For example, someone might say "All politicians are liars," or "All men are jerks." These statements may be true in some cases, but they are not universally accurate.”

Check the post directly before it. Taken together, it provides the context needed to understand what I am saying...
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Check the post directly before it. Taken together, it provides the context needed to understand what I am saying...

Wait wait wait.

So you think essentially talking to yourself on back to back posts in an effort to antagonize more people to take the bait justifies using a statement that lumps all Bengals fans into the argument?

You didn’t get what you wanted by poking the bear so you just made something up all by yourself.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and inventiveness Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 01:12 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Wait wait wait.

So you think essentially talking to yourself on back to back posts in an effort to antagonize more people to take the bait justifies using a statement that lumps all Bengals fans into the argument?

You didn’t get what you wanted by poking the bear so you just made something up all by yourself.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and inventiveness Hilarious

Lol, you must be exhausted from the mental gymnastics that you had to do to come up with that response. What a doozy.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well...when you say "in the heat of the moment" you're justifying the action. 'Yeah he hit her, but it was in the heat of the moment' In other words, there was a reason why he did it. 

The correct answer is that there should never be a reason. It would be like me saying, 'yeah Ben raped that girl, but did you see what she was wearing?' 

"Heat of the moment" is a legal term.  It implies other than premeditated, which Piggy did with probably all of his rapes, especially the one of a coed where his linemen were blocking the door and when she entered the bathroom, "little ben" was already out of his pants.  

Yes, they are both bad and both crimes, but they are not even in the same stratosphere.  The defense you are poorly trying to make is pathetic.  
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 04:09 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: "Heat of the moment" is a legal term.  It implies other than premeditated, which Piggy did with probably all of his rapes, especially the one of a coed where his linemen were blocking the door and when she entered the bathroom, "little ben" was already out of his pants.  

Yes, they are both bad and both crimes, but they are not even in the same stratosphere.  The defense you are poorly trying to make is pathetic.  

StrictlyBiz is a big proponent of rape. He will die on that hill.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 04:09 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: "Heat of the moment" is a legal term.  It implies other than premeditated, which Piggy did with probably all of his rapes, especially the one of a coed where his linemen were blocking the door and when she entered the bathroom, "little ben" was already out of his pants.  

Defense of what?
Assault of women is a serious issue not to be taken lightly.  
Im merely pointing out your hypocrisy. You don't like Steeler fans because they made excuses for BR and say that 'he wasn't convicted.' But here you are making excuses for Joe Mixon by saying it was in the heat of the moment. 

It's literally the exact...same...thing. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 04:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: StrictlyBiz is a big proponent of rape. He will die on that hill.

Well, only if they ask for it.

It's the same as you being a proponent of violent assault on women if it was done in the heat of the moment. Im sure you can relate and understand where Im coming from. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 04:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: StrictlyBiz is a big proponent of rape. He will die on that hill.

(11-26-2022, 06:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well, only if they ask for it.

Yeah

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 06:57 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yeah

You must work in media.
Well played.
Cool
Reply/Quote
Watching this thread play out for the 30000th time has been a joy. Really feel like I spent my time wise reading these posts

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bqclivfg4papx5w9mpl...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote