Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My nephews band needs help
My nephews band has a chance to open for Anthrax if his band gets enough votes on Facebook. As is right now, he only has 3 votes and the number one band has 33. If you could, maybe hop over to https://www.facebook.com/events/790495061063907/permalink/790496224397124/ and select Sinful Crow to get this gig. It could be the break they need.

While I'm not into this kind of music, I want to help him out any way I can.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Done and going to get all my family and friends on there to vote.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 03:11 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: My nephews band has a chance to open for Anthrax if his band gets enough votes on Facebook. As is right now, he only has 3 votes and the number one band has 33. If you could, maybe hop over to https://www.facebook.com/events/790495061063907/permalink/790496224397124/ and select Sinful Crow to get this gig. It could be the break they need.

Tried to, but appears I'm not doing something right.  Tried to vote, wouldn't let me? Tried to listen to the band and couldn't.  Love local music, but not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Reply/Quote
Done.

Good luck.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My brother in law opened for Anthrax for weeks in Europe.  When I was in high school they had bands like Alice in Chains open for them...  How the mighty have fallen.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 03:11 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: My nephews band has a chance to open for Anthrax if his band gets enough votes on Facebook. As is right now, he only has 3 votes and the number one band has 33. If you could, maybe hop over to https://www.facebook.com/events/790495061063907/permalink/790496224397124/ and select Sinful Crow to get this gig. It could be the break they need.

Voted as did the wife.   Good luck.

Will share it so maybe you get some Florida votes lol
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 08:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Voted as did the wife.   Good luck.

Will share it so maybe you get some Florida votes lol
The tour dates are set.  There is no time to wait for your recounts.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:46 PM)jason Wrote: The tour dates are set.  There is no time to wait for your recounts.

Haha No hanging chads I promise
Reply/Quote
Thank you to all who voted.

Since I don't know how many of you voted for Sinful Crow, I will say that those who did came through and pushed my nephews band up to third place.

For those that are seeing this for the first time, I do believe you can still vote if you want to.

And once again, thank you
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

i is there a place to listen to his music? cause i would want to vote for the best band.
Reply/Quote
Posted on my and I wife's Fb. Trying to get him more votes.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote