Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My only issue from Oakland
Bengals looked REALLY sharp today. Offense looked unstoppable. Defense made GREAT tackles. I'd like to see more pressure from the line though.

My only issue is, once again, clock management. We wasted all of our timeouts it seems like. We only had 1 before the half. I mean, I think it's great if they NEED to make an adjustment. But it seemed like they were confused sometimes. Good thing we didn't need those timeouts but we would have in a closer game

WHO DEY Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Bengals looked REALLY sharp today.  Offense looked unstoppable.  Defense made GREAT tackles.  I'd like to see more pressure from the line though.

My only issue is, once again, clock management.  We wasted all of our timeouts it seems like.  We only had 1 before the half.  I mean, I think it's great if they NEED to make an adjustment.  But it seemed like they were confused sometimes.  Good thing we didn't need those timeouts but we would have in a closer game

WHO DEY Rock On

No doubt they have to fix the time out issues, that is was on Hue and the offense all day long. Dalton was not happy about either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
My only issue? Pacman Jones needs someone to slap the shit out of him. He really should have gotten ejected for the bullshit he pulled on Amari Cooper. I hate that dude...

Other than that, I have no issues with them....including clock management. They used their timeouts when they needed to use them. It's not like they're there to be saved for the end of the half. They're there to be used when it's necessary, and that's exactly how it went.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:02 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: My only issue?  Pacman Jones needs someone to slap the shit out of him.  He really should have gotten ejected for the bullshit he pulled on Amari Cooper. I hate that dude...

Other than that, I have no issues with them....including clock management.  They used their timeouts when they needed to use them.  It's not like they're there to be saved for the end of the half.  They're there to be used when it's necessary, and that's exactly how it went.

I can't believe I forgot about that. He could have seriously hurt Cooper. I won't be surprised if he gets suspended :angry:
Reply/Quote
Pacman Jones is a clown
Reply/Quote
Great game overall, although I'd say no more silly QB sneak in the 4th quarter of a blowout, and chill out with the unprofessional penalties.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:02 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: My only issue?  Pacman Jones needs someone to slap the shit out of him.  He really should have gotten ejected for the bullshit he pulled on Amari Cooper. I hate that dude...

Other than that, I have no issues with them....including clock management.  They used their timeouts when they needed to use them.  It's not like they're there to be saved for the end of the half.  They're there to be used when it's necessary, and that's exactly how it went.

He's going to get a long suspension for that.  Hope Dennard is ready.  
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Bengals looked REALLY sharp today.  Offense looked unstoppable.  Defense made GREAT tackles.  I'd like to see more pressure from the line though.

My only issue is, once again, clock management.  We wasted all of our timeouts it seems like.  We only had 1 before the half.  I mean, I think it's great if they NEED to make an adjustment.  But it seemed like they were confused sometimes.  Good thing we didn't need those timeouts but we would have in a closer game

WHO DEY Rock On

I hear you but it is the first game of the season. I watched about 5 different games today and all of them had issues. If these things persist then there will be need to be worried.

*DISCLAIMER* I am speaking for this season only.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
As long as Pacman Jones can cover the opposing WR, which on most occasions he can...I couldn't care less about his shenanigans. (As long as he doesn't get suspended) haha
Reply/Quote
Pacman deserves a suspension. Ripped the guy's helmet off and then proceeded to bash his head against it?

Absolutely pathetic. Inexcusable. Hope Dennard is ready to step up.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:11 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Pacman deserves a suspension.  Ripped the guy's helmet off and then proceeded to bash his head against it?  

Absolutely pathetic.  Inexcusable.  Hope Dennard is ready to step up.

I expect at least four games.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I expect at least four games.

Nope. I doubt he even gets a one game suspension. He'll get fined, no doubt, but certainly not a four game suspension.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I expect at least four games.

Definitely a fine coming but probably a suspension as well.  Especially after his "LMAO" tweet to the comish about the Brady overturn.
Reply/Quote
How about Marvin calling a QB sneak on our side of the field with a 26 point lead and when AJ McCarron should have probably been in the game instead of Andy. I have an issue with that call.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:11 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Ripped the guy's helmet off and then proceeded to bash his head against it? 

Cooper probably deserved it.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Cooper probably deserved it.

Hate to agree with Beaker but maybe he did... From what I saw the first time through cooper was grabbing and pulling at jones and it looked to me like cooper brought jones down on top of him... Adam then gave him a minor a$$-whooping. At first glance, yeah he overreactrd but... If someone drags me down like that I'm going to strike back as best as I can. Most here would I'm sure...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:34 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Hate to agree with Beaker

Why? I'm an effing helluva guy.
Reply/Quote
Did he die tho?

Jk. I agree. Idk why Marvin allows Hue to call bone headed plays.

I would've liked to AJ get a little time in at QB too.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Cooper probably deserved it.

I agree. Although Pac Man could've handled the issue better, I can see why he did what he did.

Doubt Amari Cooper gets fresh like that with anyone else on the field.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:34 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Hate to agree with Beaker but maybe he did... From what I saw the first time through cooper was grabbing and pulling at jones and it looked to me like cooper brought jones down on top of him... Adam then gave him a minor a$$-whooping.  At first glance, yeah he overreactrd but... If someone drags me down like that I'm going to strike back as best as I can. Most here would I'm sure...

^^^^^this
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote