Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My only issue from Oakland
The other thing I did not get were the two penalties for "taunting". I really didn't get why either was called unless something was specifically said. The actions didn't look bad at all. Shoot those happen about every other big play.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:11 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: As long as Pacman Jones can cover the opposing WR, which on most occasions he can...I couldn't care less about his shenanigans. (As long as he doesn't get suspended) haha

Me either.....and haven't we been clamoring for "more fire" out of this team, start being the bully and quit being bullied? Well??????

This isn't table tennis......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one not impressed by the LB play?

Reply/Quote
We always have timeout issues. It's annoying but would rather get the right personnel in the game.

That's the issue when you have a lot of weapons. You get wrong personnel in the game. Or it's slow.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 06:47 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Am I the only one not impressed by the LB play?

Below avg Lb was expected. Vinny Rey constantly loses his base when he flows. Hawk is old. Really all we have is Rey M at the moment.
Reply/Quote
Hawk played fine. Some of you are totally overblowing the Jones incident. It was not all that bad. No way he gets suspended. And he played a tremendous game...probably the best single game by a Bengal in a long time.
Reply/Quote
"Pacman is a clown...."

"I hate that dude...."

Smack

:sparta:
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:33 PM)Bengal Jells Wrote: Why dont ppl get this bent out of shape over a punch? That head slam was really weak, id take twenty of those before a clean uppercut to my jaw.

I noticed that also.  People kept saying his head was slammed into his helmet,  so I watched it a few times and I fail to see a "slam" into the helmet.  Dude needs to chill just a touch, but I love his fire.

Who-Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Bengals looked REALLY sharp today.  Offense looked unstoppable.  Defense made GREAT tackles.  I'd like to see more pressure from the line though.

My only issue is, once again, clock management.  We wasted all of our timeouts it seems like.  We only had 1 before the half.  I mean, I think it's great if they NEED to make an adjustment.  But it seemed like they were confused sometimes.  Good thing we didn't need those timeouts but we would have in a closer game

WHO DEY Rock On

Now I see why so many like Zims. 3 seconds left in the half and he still has all 3 TOs. They have 0 points and have looked like garbage but they still have their TOs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

.....Cooper not such an innocent victim.

Reply/Quote
MY only issue was not playing the backups sooner. Give AJMcC some Sunday experience as he has none, and get the main starters out of there.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 07:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Below avg Lb was expected.   Vinny Rey constantly loses his base when he flows.   Hawk is old.   Really all we have is Rey M at the moment.

Thats Scary. I hope the Rookie Dawson comes along.
Reply/Quote
With a lead that big, not sure why we didn't see some back ups in trying to get some playing time and rest people. I would have LOVED to see Dawson.

Also, why the hell would we do a QB sneak with Dalton when we are up by that much, just a few weeks after he got injured? That seems entirely idiotic.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 04:03 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: With a lead that big, not sure why we didn't see some back ups in trying to get some playing time and rest people. I would have LOVED to see Dawson.

Also, why the hell would we do a QB sneak with Dalton when we are up by that much, just a few weeks after he got injured? That seems entirely idiotic.

Thank you! I almost thought no one agreed with me how stupid that play call was. Don't care if Andy changed the play either Bc he shouldn't have been in there. It was too late in the game, we were on our side of the field, and I believe backup OL were in at spots. WHY? Hue/Marv have no excuse unless they want to see Andy go down. Supid Stupid call
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 01:52 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Thank you! I almost thought no one agreed with me how stupid that play call was. Don't care if Andy changed the play either Bc he shouldn't have been in there. It was too late in the game, we were on our side of the field, and I believe backup OL were in at spots. WHY? Hue/Marv have no excuse unless they want to see Andy go down. Supid Stupid call

Oh no....I'd say nearly everyone on here agrees that was foolish.  As was having starters out there at all.

Reply/Quote