Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My son reacting to win. lol
https://youtu.be/z6p5L0C4Sv8
Reply/Quote
The Dog was a little excited too. What a great moment for all of us. Love that your son enjoyed it so much. Family memories last forever. Hope to see him next week when we beat Tennessee.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The Dog was a little excited too. What a great moment for all of us. Love that your son enjoyed it so much. Family memories last forever. Hope to see him next week when we beat Tennessee.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Awesome!
Reply/Quote
Is that your other son, the Bills fan? What went wrong there? LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:12 PM)M.W. Wrote: Awesome!

Yes it is. There's been so much frustration released in 1 game. 31yrs of disappointment and despair. I think the boy represents most of us in his excitement. And he was sober too. Unlike some of us. 

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is that your other son, the Bills fan? What went wrong there? LOL

Lmbo
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is that your other son, the Bills fan?  What went wrong there?  LOL

Seems like that child is not acknowledged, eh?
Reply/Quote
So cool.
Reply/Quote
That’s cool - thanks for sharing that
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is that your other son, the Bills fan?  What went wrong there?  LOL

Ha ha!!!!

No, my son's friend.  We live in Bills Country.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:39 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Ha ha!!!!  

No, my son's friend.  We live in Bills Country.

Should be interesting if we meet the Bills in the playoffs. Cool vid.
Reply/Quote
Thats great nothing better than that!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes it is. There's been so much frustration released in 1 game. 31yrs of disappointment and despair. I think the boy represents most of us in his excitement. And he was sober too. Unlike some of us. 

Agreed, I did almost the exact same thing only I was screaming profanity and I am 42.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:12 PM)M.W. Wrote: Agreed, I did almost the exact same thing only I was screaming profanity and I am 42.

HAHA. I'm 54 and was drinking like I was 20 again. The words coming out of my mouth for 3hrs were not printable in the news paper. 

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: HAHA. I'm 54 and was drinking like I was 20 again. The words coming out of my mouth for 3hrs were not printable in the news paper. 

Only those who suffered through the 90's as Bengals fans can understand the reaction.  We have went though a lot, that win was almost liberating. 
Reply/Quote
Too cool !!!

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:12 PM)M.W. Wrote: Agreed, I did almost the exact same thing only I was screaming profanity and I am 42.

Yep my reaction was just about the same.  Happy
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The Dog was a little excited too. What a great moment for all of us. Love that your son enjoyed it so much. Family memories last forever. Hope to see him next week when we beat Tennessee.

My dog just looked at us like "Why are you all screaming while I'm trying to take a nap?"
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: HAHA. I'm 54 and was drinking like I was 20 again. The words coming out of my mouth for 3hrs were not printable in the news paper. 

Today has shown me I'm not cut out for drinking for 10 hours anymore... I was in good shape at the game, feeling good, but not excessive. It's the hours of celebration afterwards that are a bit blurry. The struggle has definitely been real on this Sunday
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote