Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFLshop Reduces Bengals SB and AFC Champs shirts
(02-25-2022, 09:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: $300 on the credit card.... thanks a lot

I was able to get a long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirt for only $37 including free shipping. $300 seems extreme.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the heads up, they had some Burrow and Chase stuff marked down that I grabbed, along with a hat and an AFC champs shirt. Like $60, free shipping. Not bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 08:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I got a lot of things after we won the AFC-C and the items description say limited quantity. It was surprising to read but I guess, they're out of stock to never come back?

Like I bought some drinking glasses. Some looked cooler than others. Before the SB I tried to buy some more and nowhere to be found, even the listing was gone on NFL/Bengals shop.

We have no knowledge of this since we never win a playoff game since the internet was a thing. lol

Yes any previous postseason success they had was back in the pre-internet days.
We drove into LA last weekend to look at this Macys that had a bunch of Bengals gear before the SB but they had already shipped back most of their Bengals stuff. At least everything they had left was on clearance. Found some nice drinking glasses and my daughter and wife found some shirts and a lanyard but nothing like they had pre Super Bowl when my friend went there. It’s just cool to find anything Bengals in stores out here.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2022, 10:44 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yes any previous postseason success they had was back in the pre-internet days.
We drove into LA last weekend to look at this Macys that had a bunch of Bengals gear before the SB but they had already shipped back most of their Bengals stuff.  At least everything they had left was on clearance.  Found some nice drinking glasses and my daughter and wife found some shirts and a lanyard but nothing like they had pre Super Bowl when my friend went there.  It’s just cool to find anything Bengals in stores out here.

I saw some lanyard for sales too but I didn't know what to do with those, when do I use a lanyard? lol
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2022, 10:58 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I saw some lanyard for sales too but I didn't know what to do with those, when do I use a lanyard? lol

You put keys, an access card or credentials on them to hang around your neck. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Picked up 3 shirts for 65.00. That's a pretty good deal. Thks for the heads up.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 11:20 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to get a long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirt for only $37 including free shipping. $300 seems extreme.

I have a hard time resisting good deals. 6 other people will be getting Bengals swag. Hopefully they leave the $85 price tag on the sweatshirts Hilarious
Reply/Quote
http://www.fanatics.com has reduced shirts and some more selection since nflshop has sold out of them.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote