Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Myles who?
What was so awsome yesterday was the fact I did not hear Garrets name once...it was more of a game for Clowney. Jonah did some studying and must have had some chip help form our TEs and RBs. Lets keep up the momentum next week VS a very pissed off TB12! and make him regret "unretiring " after 1 month.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:26 AM)kalibengal Wrote: What was so awsome yesterday was the fact I did not hear Garrets name once...it was more of a game for Clowney. Jonah did some studying and must have had some chip help form our TEs and RBs. Lets keep up the momentum next week VS a very pissed off TB12! and make him regret "unretiring " after 1 month.

Garrett had a monster game and almost wrecked it at numerous times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Garrett had 4 solo tackles, 2 assisted tackle, 2 sacks, 2 passes defended and that is just the on-paper stats

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:26 AM)kalibengal Wrote: What was so awsome yesterday was the fact I did not hear Garrets name once...it was more of a game for Clowney. Jonah did some studying and must have had some chip help form our TEs and RBs. Lets keep up the momentum next week VS a very pissed off TB12! and make him regret "unretiring " after 1 month.

Did you even watch the game?
Reply/Quote
Garret walked all over the offensive line and disrupted a couple of screen plays
Reply/Quote

Uh did you watch the game? He was almost wrecking the game by himself... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Bet the OP is wondering, "why the hell did I post that before I checked the stats? Or, watched the game."
Reply/Quote

Maybe actually watch the game before post something so indefensible stupid.
Reply/Quote
More like Nick who?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:36 AM)Nepa Wrote: Bet the OP is wondering, "why the hell did I post that before I checked the stats? Or, watched the game."

I doubt it as he'll probably come back with something like "well, who cares they still got their asses beat".
Reply/Quote

Myles had an elite game to me. Not even looking at stats

and we still did good on him imo.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:39 AM)motoarch Wrote: Maybe actually watch the game before post something so indefensible stupid.

I did watch and honestly didnt hear his name much....
didnt see the sacks either...
 I may have been making my kids lunch or  something but to call me stupid makes you a complete moron 
Reply/Quote
In the OP's defense.... Hmm ............... Hmm

Screw it, I got nothin!

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:48 AM)Housh Wrote: Myles had an elite game to me. Not even looking at stats

and we still did good on him imo.

We did. He's just a hell of a player and an even better athlete who plays Cinci. with a raged mentality. Tough to do weekly but if he played with that urgency most games he's be a 1st ballot HOF player and he may be that anyways some day.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:39 AM)motoarch Wrote: Maybe actually watch the game before post something so indefensible stupid.

You didn't even have to watch it, just look up the stats.
Most PDs he's had in a game this season.
Tied for the most sacks in a game this season.
Tied for most tackles in a game this season.
Tied for most TFLs in a game this season.
1 less than the most QB hits he's had in a game this season (the most was the previous Bengals game).

Garrett had his way with the Bengals OL.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:49 AM)kalibengal Wrote: I did watch and honestly didnt hear his name much....
didnt see the sacks either...
 I may have been making my kids lunch or  something but to call me stupid makes you a complete moron 

He didn't say that you were stupid, but that the contents of the OP were indefensibly stupid.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
So Garrett got that stupid sack on Chase? Which was 100% on Chase?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: So Garrett got that stupid sack on Chase? Which was 100% on Chase?

That's how sacks work, yeah. 
Reply/Quote
I watched the game in a bar... I didn't hear his name all day either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote