Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Myles who? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Myles who? (/Thread-Myles-who)

Pages: 1 2

Myles who? - kalibengal - 12-12-2022

What was so awsome yesterday was the fact I did not hear Garrets name once...it was more of a game for Clowney. Jonah did some studying and must have had some chip help form our TEs and RBs. Lets keep up the momentum next week VS a very pissed off TB12! and make him regret "unretiring " after 1 month.

RE: Myles who? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 11:26 AM)kalibengal Wrote: What was so awsome yesterday was the fact I did not hear Garrets name once...it was more of a game for Clowney. Jonah did some studying and must have had some chip help form our TEs and RBs. Lets keep up the momentum next week VS a very pissed off TB12! and make him regret "unretiring " after 1 month.

Garrett had a monster game and almost wrecked it at numerous times.

RE: Myles who? - pally - 12-12-2022

Garrett had 4 solo tackles, 2 assisted tackle, 2 sacks, 2 passes defended and that is just the on-paper stats

RE: Myles who? - higgy100 - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 11:26 AM)kalibengal Wrote: What was so awsome yesterday was the fact I did not hear Garrets name once...it was more of a game for Clowney. Jonah did some studying and must have had some chip help form our TEs and RBs. Lets keep up the momentum next week VS a very pissed off TB12! and make him regret "unretiring " after 1 month.

Did you even watch the game?

RE: Myles who? - Anarumo_Savant - 12-12-2022

Garret walked all over the offensive line and disrupted a couple of screen plays

RE: Myles who? - WeezyBengal - 12-12-2022

Uh did you watch the game? He was almost wrecking the game by himself... 

RE: Myles who? - Nepa - 12-12-2022

Bet the OP is wondering, "why the hell did I post that before I checked the stats? Or, watched the game."

RE: Myles who? - motoarch - 12-12-2022

Maybe actually watch the game before post something so indefensible stupid.

RE: Myles who? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-12-2022

More like Nick who?

RE: Myles who? - Nicomo Cosca - 12-12-2022

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-12-2022, 11:36 AM)Nepa Wrote: Bet the OP is wondering, "why the hell did I post that before I checked the stats? Or, watched the game."

I doubt it as he'll probably come back with something like "well, who cares they still got their asses beat".

RE: Myles who? - Housh - 12-12-2022

Myles had an elite game to me. Not even looking at stats

and we still did good on him imo.

RE: Myles who? - kalibengal - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 11:39 AM)motoarch Wrote: Maybe actually watch the game before post something so indefensible stupid.

I did watch and honestly didnt hear his name much....
didnt see the sacks either...
 I may have been making my kids lunch or  something but to call me stupid makes you a complete moron 

RE: Myles who? - HarleyDog - 12-12-2022

In the OP's defense.... Hmm ............... Hmm

Screw it, I got nothin!

(12-12-2022, 11:48 AM)Housh Wrote: Myles had an elite game to me. Not even looking at stats

and we still did good on him imo.

We did. He's just a hell of a player and an even better athlete who plays Cinci. with a raged mentality. Tough to do weekly but if he played with that urgency most games he's be a 1st ballot HOF player and he may be that anyways some day.

RE: Myles who? - ochocincos - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 11:39 AM)motoarch Wrote: Maybe actually watch the game before post something so indefensible stupid.

You didn't even have to watch it, just look up the stats.
Most PDs he's had in a game this season.
Tied for the most sacks in a game this season.
Tied for most tackles in a game this season.
Tied for most TFLs in a game this season.
1 less than the most QB hits he's had in a game this season (the most was the previous Bengals game).

Garrett had his way with the Bengals OL.

RE: Myles who? - SunsetBengal - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 11:49 AM)kalibengal Wrote: I did watch and honestly didnt hear his name much....
didnt see the sacks either...
 I may have been making my kids lunch or  something but to call me stupid makes you a complete moron 

He didn't say that you were stupid, but that the contents of the OP were indefensibly stupid.   Ninja

RE: Myles who? - Joelist - 12-12-2022

So Garrett got that stupid sack on Chase? Which was 100% on Chase?

RE: Myles who? - KillerGoose - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 01:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: So Garrett got that stupid sack on Chase? Which was 100% on Chase?

That's how sacks work, yeah. 

RE: Myles who? - jason - 12-12-2022

I watched the game in a bar... I didn't hear his name all day either.