Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N'Keal Harry
I've seen some rumors about the Pats wanting to move this guy for an early 3rd day pick. He hasn't done a lot, but he might be a buy low guy for a team like ours that needs receiver depth.

Would he be better than what we could get in the 5th if the Pats would take it? I think a 4th is a bit much.
Reply/Quote
Rather draft a WR
Reply/Quote
Not for a 4
Reply/Quote
Pass, rather wait until he's cut. Draft deep at receiver.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 08:06 PM)samhain Wrote: I've seen some rumors about the Pats wanting to move this guy for an early 3rd day pick.  He hasn't done a lot, but he might be a buy low guy for a team like ours that needs receiver depth.  

Would he be better than what we could get in the 5th if the Pats would take it?   I think a 4th is a bit much.

You know the last thing our WR corps full of slow WR's that can't get separation needs?  Another slow WR that can't get separation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 08:06 PM)samhain Wrote: I've seen some rumors about the Pats wanting to move this guy for an early 3rd day pick.  He hasn't done a lot, but he might be a buy low guy for a team like ours that needs receiver depth.  

Would he be better than what we could get in the 5th if the Pats would take it?   I think a 4th is a bit much.

A 5th wouldn't be bad. His professional career has been nonexistent, but he has skill. I ask this from the naysayers; when has BB and NE ever developed a WR?..,........ One could possibly argue Edelman, I suppose? They typically buy their WRs. Usually, vets that are already very good.

I would hardly say that NE is a WR factory. Perhaps, just perhaps, different coaching could help the kid. I mean the guy basically chased off the GOAT and Gronk. 
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 06:57 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: A 5th wouldn't be bad. His professional career has been nonexistent, but he has skill. I ask this from the naysayers; when has BB and NE ever developed a WR?..,........ One could possibly argue Edelman, I suppose? They typically buy their WRs. Usually, vets that are already very good.

I would hardly say that NE is a WR factory. Perhaps, just perhaps, different coaching could help the kid. I mean the guy basically chased off the GOAT and Gronk. 

we have a better version of K neal already in Tate. 
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 07:16 PM)kalibengal Wrote: we have a better version of K neal already in Tate. 

Perhaps? They are kind of similar. That said, if you get a chance go back and watch a few of the kids highlights while at ASU. He certainly showed flashes.
Reply/Quote