Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
N'Keal Harry - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: N'Keal Harry (/Thread-N-Keal-Harry)

N'Keal Harry - samhain - 03-25-2021

I've seen some rumors about the Pats wanting to move this guy for an early 3rd day pick. He hasn't done a lot, but he might be a buy low guy for a team like ours that needs receiver depth.

Would he be better than what we could get in the 5th if the Pats would take it? I think a 4th is a bit much.

RE: N'Keal Harry - pulses - 03-25-2021

Rather draft a WR

RE: N'Keal Harry - Gdale_Bengal - 03-25-2021

Not for a 4

RE: N'Keal Harry - jj22 - 03-25-2021

Pass, rather wait until he's cut. Draft deep at receiver.

RE: N'Keal Harry - Whatever - 03-26-2021

(03-25-2021, 08:06 PM)samhain Wrote: I've seen some rumors about the Pats wanting to move this guy for an early 3rd day pick.  He hasn't done a lot, but he might be a buy low guy for a team like ours that needs receiver depth.  

Would he be better than what we could get in the 5th if the Pats would take it?   I think a 4th is a bit much.

You know the last thing our WR corps full of slow WR's that can't get separation needs?  Another slow WR that can't get separation.

RE: N'Keal Harry - coachmcneil71 - 03-26-2021

(03-25-2021, 08:06 PM)samhain Wrote: I've seen some rumors about the Pats wanting to move this guy for an early 3rd day pick.  He hasn't done a lot, but he might be a buy low guy for a team like ours that needs receiver depth.  

Would he be better than what we could get in the 5th if the Pats would take it?   I think a 4th is a bit much.

A 5th wouldn't be bad. His professional career has been nonexistent, but he has skill. I ask this from the naysayers; when has BB and NE ever developed a WR?..,........ One could possibly argue Edelman, I suppose? They typically buy their WRs. Usually, vets that are already very good.

I would hardly say that NE is a WR factory. Perhaps, just perhaps, different coaching could help the kid. I mean the guy basically chased off the GOAT and Gronk. 

RE: N'Keal Harry - kalibengal - 03-26-2021

(03-26-2021, 06:57 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: A 5th wouldn't be bad. His professional career has been nonexistent, but he has skill. I ask this from the naysayers; when has BB and NE ever developed a WR?..,........ One could possibly argue Edelman, I suppose? They typically buy their WRs. Usually, vets that are already very good.

I would hardly say that NE is a WR factory. Perhaps, just perhaps, different coaching could help the kid. I mean the guy basically chased off the GOAT and Gronk. 

we have a better version of K neal already in Tate. 

RE: N'Keal Harry - coachmcneil71 - 03-26-2021

(03-26-2021, 07:16 PM)kalibengal Wrote: we have a better version of K neal already in Tate. 

Perhaps? They are kind of similar. That said, if you get a chance go back and watch a few of the kids highlights while at ASU. He certainly showed flashes.