Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NARAL Upset with Doritos
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/07/naral-pro-choice-america-slams-super-bowl-commercial-for-using-antichoice-tactic-wait-until-you-see-what-it-is/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

Apparantly they aren't fans of Humanizing a human baby.  

[Image: 833ppqx.jpg]

Even more nonsense from this group.   Whoever runs this Twitter account must be the worst date ever.   I feel sorry for their husband/wife/ or whatever they are calling the person they share a life with.... Something tells me it's probably one of those off the beaten path titles Matt posted long ago.  

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/naral-super-bowl-tweets-218922
I wonder if PETA was upset with the weiner dog rodeo. Which I thought was the funniest of the night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Wow. The tactic of humanizing fetuses? Of course that's not the stupidest part. It's a Doritos ad you f***ing morons.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-08-2016, 02:06 PM)Benton Wrote: I wonder if PETA was upset with the weiner dog rodeo. Which I thought was the funniest of the night.

Idk ... I will look later. This Doritos ad had us in tears when the baby gets knocked down then jets out of the mom.
(02-08-2016, 02:06 PM)Benton Wrote: I wonder if PETA was upset with the weiner dog rodeo. Which I thought was the funniest of the night.

I know it's not the most popular, but I'm a fan of the revolving Sanders' for KFC.
"sexist tropes of dad and moms" as if the mom's and dad's roles could have been reversed for the ultrasound scene. lol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(02-08-2016, 05:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "sexist tropes of dad and moms" as if the mom's and dad's roles could have been reversed for the ultrasound scene. lol

I'm sure someone here will try and claim they can be reversed lol
(02-08-2016, 02:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I know it's not the most popular, but I'm a fan of the revolving Sanders' for KFC.

Jim Gaffigan as Colonel Sanders is perfect. It's the character he was born to play.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
[Image: 1b7b986bb10951213bfa19c25a67555e.jpg]
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(02-08-2016, 05:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm sure someone here will try and claim they can be reversed lol

why not?  aren't we all equal?  isn't everything just a social construct anyway?
(02-08-2016, 09:56 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: why not?  aren't we all equal?  isn't everything just a social construct anyway?

Exactly if you can dream it.... Slap a trans in front and give it an odd pronoun.
(02-08-2016, 09:56 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: why not?  aren't we all equal?  isn't everything just a social construct anyway?

Sex isn't a social construct. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Although I feel a little dirty with the company I am keeping here, this is clearly an example of a person being too sensitive.

Or it could just be be that Doritos are the food of the of the Gods, and I don't care if they make fun of crippled children.   I am still eating them.
(02-09-2016, 11:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Doritos are the food of the of the Gods.  

I don't care if they make fun of crippled children, I am still eating them.

Especially since they brought back the original taco flavor.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

We are not all equal.  There are those that can rotate an image and there are those that can't.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Insane, I'm pretty sure there was zero intent to play on any political aspect of it when the commercial was done.

The doritos commercial was hilarious, everyone at my house was laughing hard on that one.
The Winnie dog commercial was pretty lame.