Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points
(03-29-2024, 01:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I find it hilarious that a . . . ahem . . . lifelong Democrat voter, who is totally not a Republican, finds that two people that served in Washington as a Republican congressman and as George Bush's White House Communications Director, they are not considered Conservative enough by his standards.

You find it hilarious because you apparently lack the capacity to actually grasp the point being made.  Not surprising that you're responding to someone with the exact same problem.  Wallace is not on MSNBC to provide a conservative perspective.  The degree of her conservatism was never raised by me, nor is it relevant.  Hence, once again, you lack the capacity to understand the point that is actually being made.  

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2024, 01:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I find it hilarious that a . . . ahem . . . lifelong Democrat voter, who is totally not a Republican, finds that two people that served in Washington as a Republican congressman and as George Bush's White House Communications Director, they are not considered Conservative enough by his standards. 

But it wasn't about her not being conservative enough. It was about her (allegedly, I found the video to be a bit inconclusive) consistently spinning falsehoods.

Also, besides her past there's nothing recognizably conservative about Mrs. Wallace. So even if it were about her not being conservative enough it would be a valid point. She sure can not serve as an example of MSNBC giving room to conservative perspectives, she simply does not provide one.

(03-29-2024, 01:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: MY POINT, before deflection, as a true Independent, I don't see anything close to 5 hours a day on Monday through Friday from ''former disgraced ex-Demonrats'' on any Conservative network. I also see that MSNBC is the only cable ''news'' network that doesn't have the word 'news' in their title. That's one less lie, right there.

Yeah then again, when I google MSNBC I find "MSNBC News - Breaking News and News Today | Latest News", which is a lot of news.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2024, 11:52 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I hope you aren't blindly biased. Both sides are trying to push their own type of control on the media. 

What I'm looking for is accuracy in media reporting.

It's not the job of one side to do that.

I don't employ the credibility/trust model of news reception.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2024, 03:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump said this leaves her in NEVER NEVERLAND...I assume he means no man's land.  That'd be a cute mix up if he were a talkative 5 year old.  Or maybe he is right and Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel is going to team up with Captain Hook to break up Peter Pan's migrant little boy sex trafficking ring.
[Image: GJomApKW0AA6021.jpg]

Hard times for another Trump loyalist, paying dearly now for her loyalty,

while the Dear Leader mocks her.

Who'd be surprised if she continues to back Trump, despite the humiliation?
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2024, 07:36 PM)Dill Wrote: Hard times for another Trump loyalist, paying dearly now for her loyalty,

while the Dear Leader mocks her.

Who'd be surprised if she continues to back Trump, despite the humiliation?

Oh no, she's about to become quite rich.
Reply/Quote
What .i find funny, is Trump, who pushed McDaniel out of the RNc Chair for not being loyal enough is now whining about her getting fired because she had no credibility

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4559405-nbc-made-three-huge-mistakes-with-ronna-mcdaniel/

"Maybe the only thing less popular with Republicans than McDaniel is NBC itself."

Pretty well sums it up. IMO
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 11:55 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4559405-nbc-made-three-huge-mistakes-with-ronna-mcdaniel/

"Maybe the only thing less popular with Republicans than McDaniel is NBC itself."

Pretty well sums it up. IMO

That Hill opinion got it inverted.

All those journalists complaining about the hire were upholding journalistic standards.

"Both sidesism" has gone way to far when you hire an election denier for "balance"

to reach "the other half" of the nation, as Krakauer characterized her assumed audience.

The existence of 10s of millions of deniers is the problem, not NBC.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 04:12 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Oh no, she's about to become quite rich.

Neat.  Rich people seem pretty happy these days.  Ninja
Reply/Quote