Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP! Can Anyone Make Me A Logo?!
Ok. My calendar logo was made in the wrong format. We tried editing it with software but it doesn't come out right.

Please don't try to edit the format of what I'm attaching because it would just be a waste of time, but can anyone remake the image with photoshop or whatever and have it in eps format?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Way beyond my computer knowledge bro. But I know rfaulk is pretty good with stuff like that. And probably dozens more. Give faulky a PM man. Good luck gettin' what you need.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Way beyond my computer knowledge bro.  But I know rfaulk is pretty good with stuff like that.  And probably dozens more.  Give faulky a PM man.  Good luck gettin' what you need.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

I think we have it covered, but I appreciate the help! I'll let him know if we still need help!

You better be ready to order one or two!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 03:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think we have it covered, but I appreciate the help! I'll let him know if we still need help!

You better be ready to order one or two!

Uh, how much are they man.  Christmas is sucking my account like a evil entity.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 04:03 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh, how much are they man.  Christmas is sucking my account like a evil entity.

Only $25!

($20 and $5 for shipping.)

If you can't buy one, I understand and no love lost, but I hope you can!
Reply/Quote
Are you still needing this?

Not sure if there's much to be done. EPS files are normally about saving layers. There's not really any point in converting a jpeg to an eps. It's like daying you need to put a taco back together after eating it.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 12:30 AM)Benton Wrote: Are you still needing this?

Not sure if there's much to be done. EPS files are normally about saving layers. There's not really any point in converting a jpeg to an eps. It's like daying you need to put a taco back together after eating it.

I actually did that once man.  Don't recommend it.   
[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 12:30 AM)Benton Wrote: Are you still needing this?

No sir!

It's out and selling pretty nicely!
Reply/Quote