Poll: Which alternate helmet do you most want?
Inverse (black with orange stripes)
White tiger (white with black stripes)
Throwback "Bengals"
Other (Specify in comments)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL - 1 Alternate Helmet Approved for 2022 - Which alternate helmet do you most want?
(06-26-2021, 03:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nope, even crappier!

[Image: mark-st-john-white-tiger-20120414072005.jpg?w=627]

Lol, never heard of them. Hilarious At least White Lion has a couple good songs.
Reply/Quote
I could get use to this....

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I could get use to this....

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 03:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I could get use to this....

Me too..
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 03:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I could get use to this....

Me three...
Reply/Quote
Sorry guys, orange stripes on a tiger isn't even reality. Not that I hate them, just sayin'.
Reply/Quote
I voted white but also like inverted helmet but white tiger looks sick
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't Orange our alternate Uniforms? Unsure a black/white helmet would looks good with it.

Now a black helmet with Orange Stripes or White with Orange stripes (whichever bottom is chosen...)

I waited to see who said it first.   Prope Bfine. 

Unless they make the Orange the new home jersey and the whites the new alternate, the white with black would look weird on the orange jersey.  And like Truck, I agree the original helmet was one of the worst and have no desire to see it resurrected.  That is why I voted the black with orange stripes.  

I think in both the black jersey and orange jersey that combo would look pretty slick.  Either that or go totally off the radar and develop something completely different.  I sure don't want the B on the helmet or the leaping tiger.  
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 07:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: And those people would be correct.

The line is still dreadful btw

Has been since 2016

Thread hijacked....
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 10:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sorry guys, orange stripes on a tiger isn't even reality. Not that I hate them, just sayin'.

i don't get the realistic argument. if that were the case, why not have the front of the uniforms be white and the back be orange with black stripes?

Its a color scheme. The Bengals (football team) has three colors (black, orange, and white). Yes, our helmets look cool because of the stripes but that doesn't mean every so often we can't change the design of the Helmet. I voted for the black and white helmets, but i also like the orange on black helmets ( as our alts).

Just not the Bengals on the side of the helmet, because i never saw a real tiger with Bengals written on the side of it..
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 10:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sorry guys, orange stripes on a tiger isn't even reality. Not that I hate them, just sayin'.

But we will be wearing black jerseys with orange stripes.
Reply/Quote
I want to see something with fur and ears.
Reply/Quote
As long as our orange jerseys are our alternate jersey nothing will look better with them than our current helmet.
Reply/Quote
White helmets with black stripes would look just fine with our white jerseys.

It's just something that needs to happen at some point. If they're horrible, at least we'll finally know.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I want to see something with fur and ears.

Fangs and teeth for a facemask... I'm on the fence about tails on their trousers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Most of these helmets couldn't go with every uniform, I suppose that's why it is an alternative helmet.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2021, 08:37 PM)jason Wrote: Fangs and teeth for a facemask... I'm on the fence about tails on their trousers.

And razor sharp retractable claws on all their gloves.. I'm all for it.. Just imagine how nervous opposing offenses would be on every snap..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4rwfXlWYAELYcp?format=jpg&name=medium
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
OTHER: Time for the organization to run a contest and allow fans to submit their new alt-helmet design, let the fans and the FO & players vote on a winner and use it as our alternate. Talk about fan appreciation. Tiger Tiger

Heck, even hollywood would make a movie about it.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2021, 11:08 AM)The Clapp Wrote: i don't get the realistic argument. if that were the case, why not have the front of the uniforms be white and the back be orange with black stripes?

Its a color scheme. The Bengals (football team) has three colors (black, orange, and white). Yes, our helmets look cool because of the stripes but that doesn't mean every so often we can't change the design of the Helmet. I voted for the black and white helmets, but i also like the orange on black helmets ( as our alts).

Just not the Bengals on the side of the helmet, because i never saw a real tiger with Bengals written on the side of it..

Black Stripes. That is all.

To each their own.

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But we will be wearing black jerseys with orange stripes.

Eh, I know.  Sick

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I want to see something with fur and ears.

Hilarious

(06-28-2021, 08:37 PM)jason Wrote: Fangs and teeth for a facemask... I'm on the fence about tails on their trousers.

LMAO
Reply/Quote