Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network is replaying the Super Bowl right now.
Just in case anyone wants to watch it again. Or not in case you want to avoid reliving the pain. :) Really despite the loss I wasn't upset. It was a great game to cap off the end of an amazing season. Just came up a little short.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 05:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just in case anyone wants to watch it again. Or not in case you want to avoid reliving the pain. :) Really despite the loss I wasn't upset. It was a great game to cap off the end of an amazing season. Just came up a little short.

The Rams had zero ability to run the ball on us. We weren’t much better. I really this team is positioned well. It can stop the run and force teams to throw into an expected 3 safety look. The new OL is going to help us run the ball well and I think keep the pocket from collapsing. Burrow likes to step up. We were toe to toe with the Rams. I like our options. I think that light comes on for Carman and he finally gets serious. If he doesn’t I think Volson is the real deal.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 05:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just in case anyone wants to watch it again.  Or not in case you want to avoid reliving the pain.  :)  Really despite the loss I wasn't upset.  It was a great game to cap off the end of an amazing season.  Just came up a little short.

Oh man, every once in awhile people will respond to another post with, "Post of the year!" Yours isn't that, too soon.  Cry Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Oh man, every once in awhile people will respond to another post with, "Post of the year!" Yours isn't that, too soon.  Cry Hilarious

I rewatched the whole game.  First time I watched it after the Super Bowl.  I saw a lot of things I missed when it was live so I enjoyed it. I'm not one of those losing pisses me off types. It's just entertainment to me so I can still enjoy the game despite the outcome.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I will never watch that game again as long as I live.

Reply/Quote
I rather watch an episode of Murder She Wrote.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I saw it in person at SoFi and haven’t brought myself to watch it again. I’m sure it’s on my DVR but so far, fork that shite. I can shove needles in my eyes someday later.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 10:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I rather watch an episode of Murder She Wrote.

Here you go enjoy. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I ain't watching unless they rewrite the script and we win it.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I rewatched the whole game.  First time I watched it after the Super Bowl.  I saw a lot of things I missed when it was live so I enjoyed it.  I'm not one of those losing pisses me off types.  It's just entertainment to me so I can still enjoy the game despite the outcome.

Did they get the call right on Wilson this time? F'n bullshit call! I have no desire watch it again. I wasn't distraught, actually proud to see my team there and play well.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the notification. Had I seen this 6hrs ago, I would have watched on the big screen. It was a good SB. Yeah, we lost, again, but not a damn soul in this thread thought we could make it there. We have a great team and it's just getting better. I'm so proud of this team and coaching staff. Our future is bright. You know the rest.

[Image: R.968f801f58f6da9e5e74f68fd7f3b96c?rik=n...ImgRaw&r=0]

Reply/Quote
I still have it recorded on DVR, but I still don't want to watch it again. It'll be that way for a while I'm sure.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 05:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just in case anyone wants to watch it again.  Or not in case you want to avoid reliving the pain.  :)  Really despite the loss I wasn't upset.  It was a great game to cap off the end of an amazing season.  Just came up a little short.

I had not watched it yet (although I have on DVR) but caught the 2nd half the other day on NFL Network.  It made me more mad seeing the pathetic officiating down the stretch, and of course the Perine run on 3rd and 1 (must have watched it 5 times...actually thought he made it and was spotted a yard back???), and then the sack that ended it.

The NFL didn't show Chase breaking free from Ramsey (who fell down) and being wide open for what would have been the game-winning TD.  

Damn.  It was literally a game of inches.  Donald was only able to get a piece of Burrow's jersey, but it was enough.  
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 10:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I rather watch an episode of Murder She Wrote.

You know she commits those murders, right? Then swoops in and “solves” it. Yeah buddy, BIG hero. Kind of a homicidal munchausen by proxy. Bonus, she gets ideas for her novels…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 11:52 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Did they get the call right on Wilson this time? F'n bullshit call! I have no desire watch it again. I wasn't distraught, actually proud to see my team there and play well.

Now imagine if we lost because a Rams player grabbed a Bengals defender by their facemask, yanked it around so they were facing away from the play, and then scored a 75 yard TD.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 09:59 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Now imagine if we lost because a Rams player grabbed a Bengals defender by their facemask, yanked it around so they were facing away from the play, and then scored a 75 yard TD.

Idk if I’d be mad considering there was still 29:15 of game time remaining after that play.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 10:10 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Idk if I’d be mad considering there was still 29:15 of game time remaining after that play.

You wouldn't be mad that the opposing team got away with a free 1 play drive 75 yard TD to take the lead in the Super Bowl? Right.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 10:24 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You wouldn't be mad that the opposing team got away with a free 1 play drive 75 yard TD to take the lead in the Super Bowl? Right.

I mean the Rams got away with just as much and I’m not mad, so likely not. Probably would have been more mad at my CB for getting tossed so easily and flopped to try and sell it, leaving no one to tackle the WR.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 06:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The Rams had zero ability to run the ball on us. We weren’t much better. I really this team is positioned well. It can stop the run and force teams to throw into an expected 3 safety look. The new OL is going to help us run the ball well and I think keep the pocket from collapsing. Burrow likes to step up. We were toe to toe with the Rams. I like our options. I think that light comes on for Carman and he finally gets serious. If he doesn’t I think Volson is the real deal.

Absolutely - The Bengals defense played well enough to win most games.  The defense will be even better with an offense that has less 3 and outs. More rest for the defense makes it better.  On offense, a complete over-haul of the weakest link, Mixon and Burrow will have a much easier time making plays!
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 09:23 AM)SladeX Wrote: You know she commits those murders, right? Then swoops in and “solves” it. Yeah buddy, BIG hero. Kind of a homicidal munchausen by proxy. Bonus, she gets ideas for her novels…

Look at what she did to her own son in The Manchurian Candidate.  If Angela Lansbury shows up, you know the shit's about to hit the fan and you best get your ass outta there.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote