Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network on Young & Burrow
NFL Network saying Young isn't doing any drills at the Combine and say they will be very surprised if Burrow does any throwing this week.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't if I was them.
Reply/Quote
I'm not doing any drills at the combine either, but I will be available to park your car. Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No need, both players have already cemented their spots.

As I just saw in the other thread Munoz was talking about both Chase and Joe and brought up the Michigan game
where Chase disappeared for a half against OSU's #1 rival. This concerned Anthony as it did me when I watched
this game, then I watched Burrow torch Clemson in the college football championship and it sealed the deal on who
should be the #1 overall pick, at least for Munoz and myself.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No need, both players have already cemented their spots.

As I just saw in the other thread Munoz was talking about both Chase and Joe and brought up the Michigan game
where Chase disappeared for a half against OSU's #1 rival. This concerned Anthony as it did me when I watched
this game, then I watched Burrow torch Clemson in the college football championship and it sealed the deal on who
should be the #1 overall pick, at least for Munoz and my
Chase Young was double and triple teamed in both the UM and Clemson game....hard to do anything at any level when that happens...In the NFL teams will not have the ability to do that.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:36 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Chase Young was double and triple teamed in both the UM and Clemson game....hard to do anything at any level when that happens...In the NFL teams will not have the ability to do that.

Funny Munoz was saying that Chase wasn't getting double and triple teamed too much in the Michigan game.

Will have to go back and watch this game.
Reply/Quote
Burrow with small hands. Is this what he calls leverage? Lol.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28772745/source-joe-burrow-measured-9-inch-hands-nfl-combine
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Funny Munoz was saying that Chase wasn't getting double and triple teamed too much in the Michigan game.

Will have to go back and watch this game.

Runyan pretty much had Young by himself during that game. Young disappeared in the Penn St game also.
Reply/Quote
Burrow just took a huge hit with hand measuring only 9 inches. Smallest for 1st rd QBs since 2008. Not good.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burrow with small hands. Is this what he calls leverage? Lol.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28772745/source-joe-burrow-measured-9-inch-hands-nfl-combine

If you scroll on down to the next story in that link, Vontaze Burfict is trying to conform his playing style to NFL standards..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:56 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Burrow just took a huge hit with hand measuring only 9 inches.  Smallest for 1st rd QBs since 2008.  Not good.

This is historic. No QB has been picked first overall with hands that small since 2016.

ps Has Zac Taylor ever worked with a QB1 with bigger hands? Certainly not in the pros where his two main QBs were Tannehill and Goff.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:56 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Burrow just took a huge hit with hand measuring only 9 inches. Smallest for 1st rd QBs since 2008. Not good.

Burrow didn’t have a fumbling issue so it’s a non-issue.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:56 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Burrow just took a huge hit with hand measuring only 9 inches. Smallest for 1st rd QBs since 2008. Not good.

He only took a hit to people who haven't a shred of practicality and like to nitpick/worry about stupid shit.

My hands have been 8 inches since I was 14 (stopped growing at 13... damn genes) and I could hold/throw a *****CFL***** regulation ball, with absolute ease.

Worry about more important things.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:55 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Runyan pretty much had Young by himself during that game. Young disappeared in the Penn St game also.

Which is why I want us to Draft Runyan.

Burrow then Runyan sounds like a pretty damn good start to the Draft.

(02-24-2020, 04:56 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Burrow just took a huge hit with hand measuring only 9 inches.  Smallest for 1st rd QBs since 2008.  Not good.

(02-24-2020, 05:13 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: Burrow didn’t have a fumbling issue so it’s a non-issue.

Jalen Hurts fumbled lots last season, wonder how big his hands are?
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 05:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Which is why I want us to Draft Runyan.

Burrow then Runyan sounds like a pretty damn good start to the Draft.

Jalen Hurts fumbled lots last season, wonder how big his hands are?

9.65 inches or whatever. Over 9.5, anyways.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 06:12 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 9.65 inches or whatever. Over 9.5, anyways.

So this makes all of this shit moot right there.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:55 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Runyan pretty much had Young by himself during that game. Young disappeared in the Penn St game also.

He had 9 tackles, 3 sacks, and 1 FF against PSU. 

I think you meant the 2nd Wisconsin game when they double/triple teamed him. He had 4 sacks the first time they played. 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:36 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Chase Young was double and triple teamed in both the UM and Clemson game....hard to do anything at any level when that happens...In the NFL teams will not have the ability to do that.

People are gonna say you're making excuses.... Even though it's really a solid explanation. It's not like those games aren't on film.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 06:18 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: He had 9 tackles, 3 sacks, and 1 FF against PSU. 

I think you meant the 2nd Wisconsin game when they double/triple teamed him. He had 4 sacks the first time they played. 

Chase is a great football player no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 05:13 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: This is historic. No QB has been picked first overall with hands that small since 2016.

ps Has Zac Taylor ever worked with a QB1 with bigger hands? Certainly not in the pros where his two main QBs were Tannehill and Goff.
small hands in cold weather is just terrible.I would get used to wearing grip gloves in cold weather for Joe as it will effect his ability to hand onto the ball and it could effect his whole game in the Nfl.that to me is a HUGE concern.Does anyone know what his birthday is? I do not like the idea that he has small hands.That is a bummer and playing in the division we are in they will find EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO ATTACK THIS DUDE. Draft another qb and not Herbert,guys from the west coast get lonely for their homesite and want out of cincy,like stinkin Palmer.
Reply/Quote