Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious on a fantasy format
I've always thought that the true test of a fantasy manager would be to have no draft and that each week a manager would pick any NFL player to fill in the positions against another manager head to head.

You score just like you do now and the most points win.

I know there would be duplicates (no big deal IMHO) and I know a lot of the 'big names' would get picked often each week, but I think the managers that study the matchups would do better.

Would you like to join such a league? Each manager's team would be a 'powerhouse' as you'd get to pick any player each week.

I think it would be fun.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 09:44 AM)EatonFan Wrote: I've always thought that the true test of a fantasy manager would be to have no draft and that each week a manager would pick any NFL player to fill in the positions against another manager head to head.

You score just like you do now and the most points win.

I know there would be duplicates (no big deal IMHO) and I know a lot of the 'big names' would get picked often each week, but I think the managers that study the matchups would do better.

Would you like to join such a league?  Each manager's team would be a 'powerhouse' as you'd get to pick any player each week.

I think it would be fun.

Sounds like how fanduels and draft kings and a lot of the betting sites do it. I'm pretty sure Harley has one of those going that you can join on a week to week basis

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bengalboard-Fanduel--24715
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote