Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL Protest
(09-30-2017, 09:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: GMDino agrees with you 100% ThumbsUp

Looks like I'm in good company.
(09-30-2017, 09:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Educating people on what true bigotry looks like.

Education is lost on a few.

My aren't we feeling sanctimonious today.
(09-30-2017, 09:47 PM)samhain Wrote: Looks like I'm in good company.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

How many rep points did you get from him for that gem of a post? LOL
(09-30-2017, 10:39 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

None yet, but we'll see how it goes.
(09-30-2017, 04:52 PM)samhain Wrote: This whole thing has nothing to do with Trumpers honoring America.  It has to do with him feeding his derelict, misguided base red meat.  He's been doing it for his entire political life and their appetite for it is insatiable.  

This is about him wanting to be the old white guy that finally gets to go back to the old days.  You know, the days when white people got to put black people in their place when the got "out of line".  He knows that it will make him Charlemagne to his supporters.  It's the final delicious revenge of southern whites and rednecks for the Obama presidency.  He's only president because he hopped on the birther train to begin his political career and got a resounding response from the necks, fentanyl-shooters, unemployable, and regressive crowd.  

If you voted for Trump, be clear.  You hate America and all it stands for.  You killed this nation by electing and autocratic, embarrassing imbecile.  You don't get to be pretend patriots over a flag or anthem.  Your electoral victory last November meant that the deaths of every American serviceman and woman meant less, because the people they gave their lives for didn't want the rights they defended.  They wanted forced, fake patriotism, and and end to dissent.  

The entire Trump movement is more of an insult to the flag and our servicemen than any kneeling athlete will ever be.  Trump in office is more un-American than a dumpster filled with burning flags.

First off, I have no idea why this hate filled post is allowed to stand. Never mind, I really do.

Second off, Do you have anything to support your claims here? Such as those that voted for Trump are unemployable or that his election means the life of a Serviceman means less?

Seems like you're just typing as many derogatory statements as you can in one post and the open-minded are ok with it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-30-2017, 10:39 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Someone cares about rep points.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-30-2017, 09:47 PM)samhain Wrote: Looks like I'm in good company.

No, you're really not.  Although judging by your hate fueled rant in this thread  we should hardly be surprised you believe so.
(09-30-2017, 11:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone cares about rep points.

Smirk

You're the one who cried about red in the past and helped get it eliminated.
(09-30-2017, 11:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you're really not.  Although judging by your hate fueled rant in this thread  we should hardly be surprised you believe so.

Then don't be surprised.  I don't care. Tired of the pretend patriots bragging about boycotting. They don't give a shit about this country. They just want Trump to make dem boys sang that anthem or else!
(09-30-2017, 11:26 PM)samhain Wrote: Then don't be surprised.  I don't care.

Oh, man.  Now my internet hopes and dreams have been crushed.  I've been operating on the assumption that you cared this whole time.  I am now aimless and lost!
(09-30-2017, 11:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off, I have no idea why this hate filled post is allowed to stand. Never mind, I really do.

Second off, Do you have anything to support your claims here? Such as those that voted for Trump are unemployable or that his election means the life of a Serviceman means less?

Seems like you're just typing as many derogatory statements as you can in one post and the open-minded are ok with it. 

I can't honestly think of anything other than a derogatory statement to make about a Trump supporter.  I could live with it before last weekend without saying too much, but now he's screwing up football by mobilizing his pretend patriots acting like they're doing something noble by boycotting.  

I'd say just about anything negative that came to mind at the moment about them.  As Eric Trump would say, they aren't even people to me.  
(09-30-2017, 11:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, man.  Now my internet hopes and dreams have been crushed.  I've been operating on the assumption that you cared this whole time.  I am now aimless and lost!

Hope you get found.  Best of luck.
(09-30-2017, 11:35 PM)samhain Wrote: I could live with it before last weekend with saying too much, but now he's screwing up football by mobilizing his pretend patriots acting like they're doing something noble by boycotting. 
You do realize that almost the exact same argument could be made against the protesters, right?
(09-30-2017, 11:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You do realize that almost the exact same argument could be made against the protesters, right?

There were maybe two dozen of them before the president made his statements.  Now it's entire teams not leaving the locker room.  It wasn't a situation that needed to be exacerbated.  It might have even subsided in time.  It was a low brow act of political hackery disguised as patriotism on trump's part.  I resent him for doing it, and I resent those who took the bait and followed his orders..
(09-30-2017, 11:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're the one who cried about red in the past and helped get it eliminated.

Really?

If I did how would a non-mod, know?   Mellow

And hint:  I didn't.

ThumbsUp
Spitting mad Daffy Duck
(10-01-2017, 12:09 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Spitting mad Daffy Duck

Ikr.  They're all so outraged that they're giving up on the NFL.  Man those Trumpers are mad.
(09-30-2017, 11:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Really?

If I did how would a non-mod, know?   Mellow

And hint:  I didn't.

ThumbsUp

Save the revisionist history for places where people will buy it please.
(10-01-2017, 02:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Save the revisionist history for places where people will buy it please.

CAn I say the same about "alternative facts" being bandied about? Please?
(09-30-2017, 11:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off, I have no idea why this hate filled post is allowed to stand. Never mind, I really do.

I personally voted third party....as I always do.  That said I know people that voted Trump because they have been outsourced, disenfranchised, and forgotten by the establishment. They saw it as a wakeup call and middle finger to the status quo. Thing is, DNC had their very anti establishment candidate and subsequent middle finger, but chose to conspire against him.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]