13 29.55%
22.73%
10 22.73%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Schedule Release
Urgh this schedule is killing me the one time of year I can’t do is the back to back weeks when we play the Eagles and Raiders at home.

Either somehow need back to back home games again later in the season or a home game before the Giants away in week 6.
Reply/Quote
Just saw week 8 we have Eagles
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 11:29 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Urgh this schedule is killing me the one time of year I can’t do is the back to back weeks when we play the Eagles and Raiders at home.

Either somehow need back to back home games again later in the season or a home game before the Giants away in week 6.
Yeah, I'm counting down til tonight but the buildup will make it that much better, IMCO, as long as they don't screw us.
(05-15-2024, 11:43 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Just saw week 8 we have Eagles

I've been looking for schedule leaks but, at this point, I don't want any leaks so I'm just completely surprised.

Luckily, I'm leaving in a few minutes to present to a school, so I won't be tempted to look up any leaks.
Reply/Quote
Steelers and Chiefs get Christmas Day

Supposedly Steelers come to Cincinnati week 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Raiders @ Bengals week 9
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Netflix got the Christmas Day games...

I read somewhere (it was a joke, maybe, but the point was legit), it cost about $850 to watch Nfl games now with them trying to force everyone to purchase all these apps and such. They should have stuck with one streaming service because it's lame to force people to buy Amazon, Youtube, Netflix, Disney +, and subscribe to all these services just to see NFL games.

I hate to sound old, but I think it's lame and why would they want to cut viewership. I miss Thursday night games even though they sucked most of the time. Some football was better than none. But I no longer have my Thursday night football..

Never missed postseason games, but no longer see a wildcard game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 12:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: Netflix got the Christmas Day games...

I read somewhere (it was a joke, maybe, but the point was legit), it cost about $850 to watch Nfl games now with them trying to force everyone to purchase all these apps and such. They should have stuck with one streaming service because it's lame to force people to buy Amazon, Youtube, Netflix, Disney +, all to see NFL games.

There's no incentive for the NFL to make games easier for you to watch. They are going to go with the highest bidder, regardless of platform. Does it suck for the consumer? Yes. 
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 12:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Raiders @ Bengals week 9

That means we are down to NE or Washington for the opener I believe if I'm following this thread right. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 12:18 PM)jj22 Wrote: That means we are down to NE or Washington for the opener I believe if I'm following this thread right. 

saw a quote about LSU fans watching bengals game week one more than normal.. So Washington?

LSU QB vs LSU QB
Reply/Quote
Pats at Bengals week 1. Trust me.
Reply/Quote
Just to keep it up to date

Week 1 (H) Patriots
Week 2 (A) Chiefs
Week 3 TBC
Week 4 TBC (rumoured Chargers away)
Week 5 TBC
Week 6 (A) Giants SNF
Week 7 TBC
Week 8 (H) Eagles
Week 9 (H) Raiders
Week 10 TBC
Week 11 TBC
Week 12 TBC
Week 13 (H) Steelers
Week 14 TBC
week 15 TBC
Week 16 TBC
Week 17 (H) Broncos
Week 18 TBC

I’ll update it if I see anything else
Reply/Quote
Broncos at Bengals week 17
Reply/Quote
Steelers play at Baltimore on the 21st of Dec...so they will be coming off a tough game before the Christmas game with the Chiefs

Reply/Quote
You'd assume Week 18 is divisional.

I always hope for a later bye (week 10 or beyond).

And no short weeks before big games.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 12:28 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Just to keep it up to date

Week 1 (H) Patriots
Week 2 (A) Chiefs
Week 3 TBC
Week 4 TBC (rumoured Chargers away)
Week 5 TBC
Week 6 (A) Giants SNF
Week 7 TBC
Week 8 (H) Eagles
Week 9 (H) Raiders
Week 10 TBC
Week 11 TBC
Week 12 TBC
Week 13 (H) Steelers
Week 14 TBC
week 15 TBC
Week 16 TBC
Week 17 (H) Broncos
Week 18 TBC

I’ll update it if I see anything else

Thanks, I actually like getting the Chiefs early, might actually help us to have some urgency early in the season unlike the last few 
years where we came out of the game extremely flat and Burrow being injured sure hasn't helped. Pats in our place is a much easier
opener than we have had lately.
Reply/Quote
Ravens and Texans are the other Christmas Day game.

Reply/Quote
I would like to think it should be an easy W, but I’m not looking forward to playing the Titans. Simmons with Sweat next to him at DT is going to be scary.
Reply/Quote
We close the season in Pittsburgh. Which is the week following their Christmas Wednesday game. And they play in Cleveland on Thursday week 12. So they will be coming off a short road trip followed by their mini bye before coming here for that game too.

So both Steelers games are with them coming off 10 days rest

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 04:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I would like to think it should be an easy W, but I’m not looking forward to playing the Titans. Simmons with Sweat next to him at DT is going to be scary.

Titans are off-season champions right now, it rarely translates on the field. Half their team is washed up Bengals. I will say though, I am getting tired of constantly playing in TN what seems like every year.
Reply/Quote
6 of the Steelers last 8 games are against the AFN

Reply/Quote