13 29.55%
22.73%
10 22.73%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Schedule Release
Schedule tracker from @NerdingonNFL (just refresh to see most recent) - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/e/2PACX-1vQLwjlOWvuU_fxOYc5Bs-Lquw-5yLMMHfFJcm9sUaoyNbdgV5eGqtzghtjSr3FFr9h-zgbYMSNX9Wrj/pubhtml?gid=605588940&single=true&pli=1
Reply/Quote
I think Vrabel was very underrated as HC for what he got out of those Titan teams. We are about to see if he really was. The Division is much harder now then it was when he was HC so maybe it won't be fair to judge Cali based off of their prior "success".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Pet peeve that runs alongside my draft pet peeve of ppl leaking picks 30 seconds before they're made: ppl leaking schedules on the day they'll be released officially. What does it say about today's culture that we just can't WAIT?! Lol everyone's a little investigator now
Reply/Quote
I was hoping to go to metlife for a 1pm game. I hate sunday nighters

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the Pats will be "On to Cincinnati" w/o Bill. The Trent Brown Bowl 

How smrt iz this dewd? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They are killing me now 2 back to back home games in October when I can’t make it and then two back to back over Christmas which shes already threatened me with divorce if I even suggest it :lol:

Looks like it may only be one game this year unless we have a home game before the giants but I’m expecting that week to be the bye.

Damn.
Reply/Quote
The Dallas game and the Ravens are the only real marquee games/MNF/TNF worthy games left without a date.

Maybe the Chargers.

And nearly all of the weeks have MNF already filled in.
Reply/Quote
If I have to end the year, away, in the division, I'd pick Pitt over Balt or Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 07:41 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The Dallas game and the Ravens are the only real marquee games/MNF/TNF worthy games left without a date.

Maybe the Chargers.

And nearly all of the weeks have MNF already filled in.

looks like the at Baltimore game is week 10 Thursday night

based on spoilers that leaves week 5, 12, or 14 for the home meet up

It looks like we will have the bye early (week 5) or weeks, 11, 12 or 14.  Week 11 would be best of those options

Week 15 looks to be the Titans

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 07:31 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: They are killing me now 2 back to back home games in October when I can’t make it and then two back to back over Christmas which shes already threatened me with divorce if I even suggest it LOL

Looks like it may only be one game this year unless we have a home game before the giants but I’m expecting that week to be the bye.

Damn.

Well, do you bring her with you to the States for the games?

I seem to remember you had a special, on-the-field experience last year. Did you only show her pictures or was she there? Make her into a Bengals fan and you will have it made.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 06:18 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I was hoping to go to metlife for a 1pm game. I hate sunday nighters

Me too. My brother is a Giants Season Ticket holder and knows I’ll be coming to this game with my son. Being a Sunday Night game may change those plans. Last time they played it was a Monday Night game.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 07:55 PM)pally Wrote: looks like the at Baltimore game is week 10

based on spoilers that leaves week 5, 12, or 14 for the home meet up

It looks like we will have the bye early (week 5) or weeks, 11, 12 or 14.  Week 11 would be best of those options

Week 15 looks to be the Titans

I hope week 5 is not the bye.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 07:57 PM)Nepa Wrote: Well, do you bring her with you to the States for the games?

I seem to remember you had a special, on-the-field experience last year. Did you only show her pictures or was she there? Make her into a Bengals fan and you will have it made.

Yeah she comes with me and got on the field too she’s been to 7 games with me loves the atmosphere and the tailgating if I asked her what a false start was I’d be waiting until the schedule release of 2025 for her to give me an answer LOL

She has a big family so Christmas is a huge deal for her so I’ve no chance of convincing her.

I’ll work something out to get to two games if not there’s always New Orleans in February.
Reply/Quote
Week 5 is bye week just made sense looking at the leaked schedule.

That’s ***** early.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 08:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Week 5 is bye week just made sense looking at the leaked schedule.

That’s ***** early.

That guy can’t be right. He’s got us with 5 away games in a row.

At KC
At TBD
At LAC
BYE
At NYG
At Cle

No way is this possible.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 08:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: That guy can’t be right. He’s got us with 5 away games in a row.

At KC
At TBD
At LAC
BYE
At NYG
At Cle

No way is this possible.

And 2 Thursday games??   Doesn't seem corect
Reply/Quote
At Dallas week 14

and that puts

Washington-week 3
@Carolina-week 11
Baltimore- week 12

right now we have 3 known night games

week 6 @ NY Giants-MNF
week 10 @ Baltimore-TNF
Week 16-Cleveland-TNF

The Chiefs game is a CBS National game and the Eagles game also looks to be a National game probably on Fox.

Week 12 with Baltimore could be a Monday night game. One hasn't been identified yet. That would really suck because week 13 is the Steelers coming off a Thursday game.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 08:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: That guy can’t be right. He’s got us with 5 away games in a row.

At KC
At TBD
At LAC
BYE
At NYG
At Cle

No way is this possible.

that @TBD looks to be home with Washington which makes it 

away
home
away 
bye
away 
away

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 08:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Week 5 is bye week just made sense looking at the leaked schedule.

That’s ***** early.

Yeah between that and a full 4 weeks with no home games, this schedule is looking like a shit show for us.
Reply/Quote
At Dallas on MNF
Reply/Quote