Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-week 6
back on CBS this week. LOts of coverage in middle and western USA. Louisville, though, gets Indianapolis

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=6

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I get the game!!! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Louisville is out for the first time in a long time. Their slow start had me worried this was coming, ugh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Drats....looks like it's a 4 o'clock game for me.... I'll have to watch it once it's over. Indy and Jacksonville won't even be a good game.
On edit: It appears Game Pass is now NFL+, and you can stream games live on phone or tablet. Just have to hook the tablet up to the tv if I can and I can watch it live. Not sure if the wife's Ipad has a HDMI on it. I know the NFL blocks screen mirroring or casting. Have to do some research before Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland is going to get destroyed. Steelers on a bye so I get the game wee
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 08:41 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Cleveland is going to get destroyed.

I hope so.
Also hoping Tenn pulls off a win on the Rat Turds in London too
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 08:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Drats....looks like it's a 4 o'clock game for me.... I'll have to watch it once it's over. Indy and Jacksonville won't even be a good game.
On edit: It appears Game Pass is now NFL+, and you can stream games live on phone or tablet. Just have to hook the tablet up to the tv if I can and I can watch it live. Not sure if the wife's Ipad has a HDMI on it. I know the NFL blocks screen mirroring or casting. Have to do some research before Sunday.

Going to Joe's Older Than Dirt and have some of their brisket chili and watch the Bengals hopefully kick butt. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's always fun when I don't have to set sail to watch games.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 08:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Drats....looks like it's a 4 o'clock game for me.... I'll have to watch it once it's over. Indy and Jacksonville won't even be a good game.

The app is on smart tvs, fire tv, xbox live, Ps online. But outside of your phone or pc the app sucks ass. Only worth watching game pass on PC for me. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 05:15 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: The app is on smart tvs, fire tv, xbox live, Ps online. But outside of your phone or pc the app sucks ass. Only worth watching game pass on PC for me. 

Yeah, I could never watch a game on my phone. Hurts my eyes.
Reply/Quote
Three hours to Detroit and eight hours to Philly, and you stick me with the Eagles. **** you, FOX.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 07:21 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Going to Joe's Older Than Dirt and have some of their brisket chili and watch the Bengals hopefully kick butt. 

Hey I’m making brisket chili. Saved four lbs from my last brisket and since it feels like fall is finally here it’s time for chili.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2023, 08:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hey I’m making brisket chili. Saved four lbs from my last brisket and since it feels like fall is finally here it’s time for chili.

good stuff, what time should we all show up lol

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
why the hell is cleveland on CBS showing NE at Vegas? damn. That NFL Gamepass is paying itself off even though it's expensive.
Reply/Quote
Holic usually posts some pretty good links in the Game Day thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 08:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: good stuff, what time should we all show up lol

Wife’s out of town so any time is good. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 05:15 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: The app is on smart tvs, fire tv, xbox live, Ps online. But outside of your phone or pc the app sucks ass. Only worth watching game pass on PC for me. 

I'm not sure I can do it on live on PC, it says phone or tablet. (I guess because they know there's no hdmi on a tablet) Guess I'm watching it on the Ipad. If it's a good game, I'll rewatch it on NFL+ (Gamepass) on the big screen.
Reply/Quote
I guess I'm just not popular with the NFL anymore.. Oh well..I still have my thrift store comfy office chair and big screen for the desktop.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 09:05 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why the hell is cleveland on CBS showing NE at Vegas? damn. That NFL Gamepass is paying itself off even though it's expensive.

Yeah that is weird.  Pitt gets the Bengals game, but Cleveland and Baltimore don't.  I've given up on trying to figure out how they assign games; there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.  Must be some sort of dart/dartboard situation.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote