Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Did We Learn
Unsung heroes of the the offense so far are Boyd and Uzo. The team should be looking to extend them both ASAP, the price is only going to go up.
Reply/Quote
CJ hasn't done all that much to ask for a huge contract as of yet, and I agree, they should get Boyd before he decides he wants to be a 1 or 2.... (ala MLJ)
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 08:48 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I learned players can get better quickly, the OL play was stellar against maybe the best front 7 in football. Those who said Suggs will get 4 sacks need to eat some crow. Those who said Hopkins is a scrub, well he replace Price and did a very good job against great nose tackles. Congrats OL, keep getting better every week.

We learned this team had a great draft in 2018 already. Price, Bates and Hubbard will help anchor this team for years. We learned Shaun Williams is better than most of us thought, great game last night Mr. Williams.

We learned again this team can overcome adversity, the Ravens got within 5, had all the momentum and then AD led the offense on a crucial long field goal drive. It gave our defense a blow they needed and put us by 8. A rested defense comes back out and Williams sacks and strips Flacco for the game winner.

We learned so much more about our team in prime time. What did you learn?

Not even close.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 02:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: CJ hasn't done all that much to ask for a huge contract as of yet, and I agree, they should get Boyd before he decides he wants to be a 1 or 2.... (ala MLJ)

Can't do anything with him until after the season is done.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 01:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I learned this is a different team than Marv has coached in the past in Primetime is what i learned.

This was something i had to see to have hope in a Playoff win. We were 0-4 in our last 4 Primetime games before this.

The Ravens are a quality team and like Lap said, we are now in their heads.

All good points.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote