Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com MOCK
I saw this mock on NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629975/article/fourround-mock-draft-cowboys-grab-qb-wentz-at-no-4)

1. Braxton Miller WR Ohio State
2. Su'a Craven S/OLB USC
3. Miles Killebrew S Southern Utah
4. Taveze Calhoun CB Mississippi St.

What do you guys think?

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
McShay also has us taking Braxton in the first

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
I like the Craven pick...

But no DT sucks ballz.

I absolutely would hate this. Whatever
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be too upset if the first two rounds stayed the same (even though I think people are overvaluing Miller) and we decided to take the best of the available DT in the 3rd.  Not addressing LB irks me also...

C12Schleyer

[Image: 175fb1ebe161ecda7fb32824e3682755.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 04:56 PM)c12schleyer Wrote: I wouldn't be too upset if the first two rounds stayed the same (even though I think people are overvaluing Miller) and we decided to take the best of the available DT in the 3rd.  Not addressing LB irks me also...

Cravens is a Linebacker pretty much, kind of like Shaq Thompson from last year.
Reply/Quote
Braxton Miller, who is currently viewed as 2nd-3rd rounder, over Rankins, Reed, and Floyd?

Pass.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Why draft a S/LB then draft a S who projects as an in the box safety?
Reply/Quote
RoyleRedlegs Wrote:Why draft a S/LB then draft a S who projects as an in the box safety?

Because the folks at nfl.com are hovering around the line between stupid and average intelligence...

C12Schleyer

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 06:02 PM)c12schleyer Wrote: Because the folks at nfl.com are hovering around the line between stupid and average intelligence...

That's fair. 
Just feels like a redundant pick. 
Reply/Quote
RoyleRedlegs Wrote:That's fair. 
Just feels like a redundant pick. 

all four picks are laughable. Miller in the first is a no-go, Cravens isn't terrible... but round three and four would thoroughly piss me off

C12Schleyer

Reply/Quote
Ballderdash!  I say!  This draft sucks balls!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The balls, it does suck.
Reply/Quote
Not a huge fan; but apparently I am in the minority, as I absolutely love Killebrew
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 08:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a huge fan; but apparently I am in the minority, as I absolutely love Killebrew

Hate this draft but I actually agree with you on Killebrew, if we could get him and use him like the Cardinals use Bucannon that would make me pretty happy. 
Reply/Quote
Braxton Miller is project and there's no reason to draft a project in the first couple of rounds when you can draft starters.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 08:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a huge fan; but apparently I am in the minority, as I absolutely love Killebrew
As a safety or LB?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Not sure we should draft a slot WR in the first round would prefer a corner, DT, outside WR, or Defensive end.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 02:21 AM)J24 Wrote: As a safety or LB?

As a safety. We need another nasty player on D. Burfict can't do it all himself; the league is starting to notice. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I would really like to see Braxton Miller on this team. He would be a great replacement for Sanu if he leaves and would be very difficult to defend on WR passes/jet sweeps etc.

I've had him as one of the guys I want in this draft, but I also have him in the late 2nd-3rd round. I wouldn't spend a first rounder on him.
Reply/Quote
I'd be ok getting Miller in the 2nd or 3rd but theres not a snowball's chance in hell I'd spend a 1st round pick on him. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote