Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL eliminates Munchaks fine, admits they were wrong
(03-14-2016, 10:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: Clueless in the sense that the Bengals had one reversed also.

This is more logical than the rest of crap I've heard from Steelers fans on this. Honestly the photo/video evidence shows him with two hands on reggie, one on his arm and the other holding 3 or 4 dreadlocks. At least with your logic we can say that it is a make up reversal, but seriously you guys can't think that Munchak didn't violate the rules doing that, do you?
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 09:31 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: This is more logical than the rest of crap I've heard from Steelers fans on this. Honestly the photo/video evidence shows him with two hands on reggie, one on his arm and the other holding 3 or 4 dreadlocks. At least with your logic we can say that it is a make up reversal, but seriously you guys can't think that Munchak didn't violate the rules doing that, do you?

I think coaches should always avoid getting involved with players from the other team.

That said I still think whatever the coach meant to do he DID grab the hair...whether intentionally or not. if he just meant to keep the player from getting involved with another player or if he just thought he was helping stop the player he ended up being in the wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote