Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL record for most points in a single post-season
2006 Adam Vinatieri (49)
1997 Terrell Davis (48)
2008 Larry Fitzgerald (42)
2021 Evan McPherson (40)

Doesn't seem real. He could easily smash the record.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 03:48 PM)wcu Wrote: 2006 Adam Vinatieri (49)
1997 Terrell Davis (48)
2021 Evan McPherson (40)

Doesn't seem real.  He could easily smash the record.

Wild, only 3 FG's and he ties Vinatieri not even counting Extra Points.

Epic season for Shooter. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 03:48 PM)wcu Wrote: 2006 Adam Vinatieri (49)
1997 Terrell Davis (48)
2021 Evan McPherson (40)

Doesn't seem real.  He could easily smash the record.

If we score 27, he ties the record, would need to score 34 if he only kicks 2 FGs to break the record.

So most likely scenario is 3 FGs and however many extra points he ends up getting. 
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wild, only 3 FG's and he ties Vinatieri not even counting Extra Points.

Epic season for Shooter. Rock On

Has to be one of, if not the best Bengals draft pick in several years.

Value/return versus investment is off the chart.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:12 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Has to be one of, if not the best Bengals draft pick in several years.

and they are sold out of his jersey i cant remember that ever being an issue before
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:12 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Has to be one of, if not the best Bengals draft pick in several years.

No doubt. 

I wanted Evan in everyone of my Mocks but the dude has been way better than even I thought he would be as a rookie.

I wanted him in the 6th or 7th round but looks like they took him right where they should of.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt. 

I wanted Evan in everyone of my Mocks but the dude has been way better than even I thought he would be as a rookie.

I wanted him in the 6th or 7th round but looks like they took him right where they should of.

when they do the redraft he will go even sooner
Reply/Quote
It would be cool if he ties or gets the record. But personally I hope all he is kicking is extra points on the way to a Bengals win. So let's see he needs 9 points to tie? Then 9 Bengals TDs it is. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

A dude named Burrow and Chase would like to have a talk with you.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:55 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It would be cool if he ties or gets the record.  But personally I hope all he is kicking is extra points on the way to a Bengals win.  So let's see he needs 9 points to tie?  Then 9 Bengals TDs it is.   :)

Yes, have the same thoughts, score TD's and have lots of Extra Points.  Smirk

Haven't done this this Postseason, would be nice to in the Superbowl. Our Defense has kept us in it and our Offense and Shooter
have done enough for us to win the games. Sure would be great to put a good Offensive game together and take some pressure 
off of the Defense and Shooter for once.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: when they do the redraft he will go even sooner

2nd round to Tampa...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:55 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It would be cool if he ties or gets the record.  But personally I hope all he is kicking is extra points on the way to a Bengals win.  So let's see he needs 9 points to tie?  Then 9 Bengals TDs it is.   :)

Except for the fact the only reason predominantly ,they are here, is because of his points.

He's scored 40. The rest of the team 32.
72. The team has only scored 4 touchdowns. 
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 06:22 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Except for the fact the only reason predominantly ,they are here, is because of his points.

Pretty sure that is what George meant. Need to stop relying on Shooter to score all the points for us.
Reply/Quote

It'll be interesting, given the copy-cat nature of the league, to see if a few kickers get selected in the upcoming draft.  The Bengals have single-handedly made kickers cool.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If it's a close game, I'm good with Shooter winning the game for us but I'd much rather see Burrow and the offense light up the Rams with a big win for us.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 07:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If it's a close game, I'm good with Shooter winning the game for us but I'd much rather see Burrow and the offense light up the Rams with a big win for us.

Maybe Stafford can contribute a TD or two for the cause as well.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 07:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If it's a close game, I'm good with Shooter winning the game for us but I'd much rather see Burrow and the offense light up the Rams with a big win for us.

10 extra points is what I was thinking too
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 07:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Maybe Stafford can contribute a TD or two for the cause as well.  

I'm down for a couple pick sixes when Stafford throws it up at the wrong time.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 06:22 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Except for the fact the only reason predominantly ,they are here, is because of his points.

(02-03-2022, 06:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pretty sure that is what George meant. Need to stop relying on Shooter to score all the points for us.

Yep and it was a joke what I posted about 9 touchdowns with only extra points to tie the record.  That would be amazing though if they did.  There is no denying what McPherson has contributed.  He is a big reason why the Bengals are in the big game.  Even if the Bengals only kick field goals and still win I'd be super happy with that too.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 07:27 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yep and it was a joke what I posted about 9 touchdowns with only extra points to tie the record.  That would be amazing though if they did.  There is no denying what McPherson has contributed.  He is a big reason why the Bengals are in the big game.  Even if the Bengals only kick field goals and still win I'd be super happy with that too.

Likewise and it would be cool to see McPherson break the typical trend of a QB getting the Super Bowl MVP. Shooter for MVP after we win 18 to 13.
Reply/Quote