Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL rooting for Bills
[Image: 78d1hn.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I would have to imagine that if you gave the Chiefs truth serum (we know the NFL is immune to it) that they would rather play Buffalo as well...even at a neutral site.

Seems far fetched, but three straight losses has to be in their heads.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You know your life is shit when some schmuck superimposes some insulting words on a picture.. Beware of harmless memes. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:27 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would have to imagine that if you gave the Chiefs truth serum (we know the NFL is immune to it) that they would rather play Buffalo as well...even at a neutral site.  

Seems far fetched, but three straight losses has to be in their heads.

I think it is the opposite. I think they want Cincinnati. The three losses are in their head, and it bothers them. These guys are ultra-competitive, keep that in mind. IIRC, during the game yesterday, one of the reporters mentioned that in the Chiefs building they were hoping to play Cincinnati to get another shot at them. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: HlJfuwJ.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:34 PM)casear2727 Wrote: [Image: HlJfuwJ.jpg]

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
NFL saying to refs, “The bosses and Vegas want a Chiefs/Bills game next week. It would be in your best interest to make it happen. Tommy Butterass DiCicco will be there watching”
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know your life is shit when some schmuck superimposes some insulting words on a picture.. Beware of harmless memes. Shocked

They are all models in a stock photo taken in Spain.  Then it turned out to be easily one of the most over used and boring memes ever in my opinion.  

Also the pre-whining by some Bengals fans these last few weeks has been off the charts. I agree they got the short end of the stick with what went down but damn the crying just doesn't end.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I'm a Bills fan forever, and I just wanted to put a post up in here expressing how much love the fans and your team is getting for us in wny. Of course we want to win, but The Bengals are my new number 2, and I know I'll be cheering them when they walk out the tunnel today. Good luck to you guys!!
Reply/Quote

Strong, Casear, strong.

NFL = National Fork (Cincinnati) League.  All the way back to outlawing Sam's No Huddle the morning of the game.
Reply/Quote
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Reply/Quote
Yes, the league hates us and we are victims, etc whatever
Reply/Quote
Bruh

I don’t disagree that the NFL fixes games but let’s let it happen first lol

We could come out and stink and the refs won’t even matter
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm not on the fixing games bandwagon, and the Jaguars 100 percent deserved to lose yesterday.

That said, the non-call on the Lawrence hemet-to-helmet, on a star qb, on national television, makes me a tad nervous about things. It was blatant. People make mistakes and refs are human, but yikes.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:44 PM)samhain Wrote: I'm not on the fixing games bandwagon, and the Jaguars 100 percent deserved to lose yesterday.  

That said, the non-call on the Lawrence hemet-to-helmet, on a star qb, on national television, makes me a tad nervous about things.  It was blatant.  People make mistakes and refs are human, but yikes.

I didn’t see it as blatant, but should have been called.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I didn’t see it as blatant, but should have been called.

It ain't the worst I've seen, but it was pretty apparent.  Even the announcers mentioned it.  
Reply/Quote
No doubt the NFL wants the Bills to win, but there's no "fix in" to make it happen. There's been talk of moving Conference Championship Games to neutral sites for a while now. Bill/Chiefs in ATL will give them a chance to set precedence.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:27 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Yes, the league hates us and we are victims, etc whatever

Every post from some folks the last several weeks has been some variation of mumble mumble mumble NFL hates us mumble mumble. 

So old. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:37 PM)Housh Wrote: We could come out and stink and the refs won’t even matter

The Bengals could lose 35-0 and some here would be like, "But that offensive holding call against the Bengals in the last minute of the 4th quarter just proves the game is rigged."   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:27 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Yes, the league hates us and we are victims, etc whatever

We have a couple of posters that seem to be late to the party or bandwagon, whichever term one prefers, or possibly another AFCN team supporter.

Reply/Quote