Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL tv map-week 8
Very limited distribution this week. Just a narrow slice of New York, and the normal Cincinnati viewing market. Somehow the tv world seems to think Pitt-Cleveland is more compelling. Don't know why.

Kevin Harland and Trent Green have the call for the 2nd week in a row

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=8

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Pit-Cle will be a better game look for increased distribution when we play Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:52 AM)pally Wrote: Very limited distribution this week.  Just a narrow slice of New York, and the normal Cincinnati viewing market.  Somehow the tv world seems to think Pitt-Cleveland is more compelling.  Don't know why.

They're probably hoping for Myles Garrett to take his helmet off and finally end PigPen.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pretty disrespectful for the #1 AFC team.

WTS: I wonder why Louisville got Cleveland/Pitt. I could understand Indy/Tenn..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tennessee @ Indianapolis in the Fargo area??
Reply/Quote
Some of the maps make me scratch my head as to how and why the distribution is chosen....
CBS early games....NE vs Chargers....I get NE and California areas but why little spots here and there--Chicago, Houston, ATL, Charlotte all NFC towns with no connection to either team.
Then there is Miami-Buffalo...sure FL and Western NY and nothing else....except..... the Middle of Wyoming??
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:52 AM)pally Wrote: Very limited distribution this week. Just a narrow slice of New York, and the normal Cincinnati viewing market. Somehow the tv world seems to think Pitt-Cleveland is more compelling. Don't know why.

YES!!!!

"He had him in a blender!"
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Was it just me or was Trent Green coming off as anti bengals last week? He showed zero emotion when we did anything and seemed way more excited about Baltimore.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:22 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: Some of the maps make me scratch my head as to how and why the distribution is chosen....
CBS early games....NE vs Chargers....I get NE and California areas but why little spots here and there--Chicago, Houston, ATL, Charlotte  all NFC towns with no connection to either team.
Then there is Miami-Buffalo...sure FL and Western NY and nothing else....except..... the Middle of Wyoming??

Allen is a Wyoming alumni
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: YES!!!!

"He had him in a blender!"

Kevin Harlan is golden.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Was it just me or was Trent Green coming off as anti bengals last week? He showed zero emotion when we did anything and seemed way more excited about Baltimore.

Got to be excited for the “good” teams. Be interesting to see if he’s more geared towards us this week, since we sort of changed the narrative this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Was it just me or was Trent Green coming off as anti bengals last week? He showed zero emotion when we did anything and seemed way more excited about Baltimore.

Maybe so, but Trent is a very good commentator and against the Stoolers, he was quite complimentary of us.

As I mentioned then, I've always liked him (even as a player) and appreciate his insight.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:31 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Allen is a Wyoming alumni

Yep, and by that logic, we should have a good chunk of Louisiana.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty disrespectful for the #1 AFC team.

WTS: I wonder why Louisville got Cleveland/Pitt. I could understand Indy/Tenn..

Makes no sense whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
I don't take it as a particular affront to the Bengals. If you had the choice between a division game that could be close and physical or a game that could be a total blowout and bore the audience with no skin in the game, you're going to choose division rival.

Last week made less sense because they avoided the division game (Bengals/Ravens) in the early CBS set, and the late game was 2 NFC teams, which I thought was always Fox when both teams were NFC. But clearly I'm just not up to speed on how the networks operate these days. Chicago has definitely been getting some love, though!
Reply/Quote

This may have something to do with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIrzOrPUfX4
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:31 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Allen is a Wyoming alumni

ahh,   yes,   thank you, there is rhyme and reason....
Reply/Quote
Back to the stream again in Columbus. If I remember correctly from when I checked early this season, this should be the last week where we have major conflicts on start time and tv station with Cleveland so hopefully it’s smooth sailing after this week
Reply/Quote
Maybe they figure if you have the NFL Red zone, that will be like watching the entire Jets/Bengals game....?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, and by that logic, we should have a good chunk of Louisiana.  

We do. https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=7
Reply/Quote